• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Sell domains

Noone? :(
  2. O

Sell domains

I'm selling these domains.. I think about $10 each.. or highest bidder. hostvortex.net sia-hosting.com csservage.com pay by paypal Pm me.. Cheers
  3. O

Free hosting - csclanhost.com

Looks good to me, will check it out.
  4. O

Need free host with php etc..

This is what i need, hope i can find a good host =) Not so much space.. guess 50-100mb would be enough Bw: hmm around 3gb/month.. with the ability to upgrade someway Mysql databases: think 3 is enough (but pretty big) Pretty much unlimited e-mails and sub-domains would be great. Min. 5 parked...
  5. O

[For Sale] Advertise On Site With 1000 Uniques Daily

hmm.. i might be interested... "the whole package" all 4 stuff then?...
  6. O

Might start my own hosting biz soon

I would have done this..: 1: Get zPanel (its free) 2: boost up the bw as stated, casue the server aint that good so you need to get them there with some other stuffs.. 3: garantee backups as said.. 4: dont get to many..
  7. O

Need hosting for a wiki

hm.. this is what my host can offer.. you upgrade as you post.. and sorry, php 4.4.2 Welcome to AHBHost.com! Post in our forum to get really good, free hosting! 1: P2H Basic Space: 200mb Bw: 4Gb Features: 999 of all cPanel - Fantastico 15posts and then 10 posts monthly 2: P2H Pro Space...
  8. O

AHBHost.com, Free hosting with cPanel, PHP, mysql and pretty much unlimited Features!

Well, that was when we had some problems with the former owner.. but all those problems are gona now..
  9. O

AHBHost.com, Free hosting with cPanel, PHP, mysql and pretty much unlimited Features!

Welcome to AHBHost.com! Post in our forum to get really good, free hosting! 1: P2H Basic Space: 200mb Bw: 4Gb Features: 999 of all cPanel - Fantastico 15posts and then 10 posts monthly 2: P2H Pro Space: 400mb Bw: 8gb Features: 999 of all cPanel - Fantastico 50 posts / 15 posts...
  10. O

AHBHost.com Free Cpanel Hosting Great Plans

AHBHost.com Join Now For Free Website Hosting! AHBHost.com Join Now For Free Website Hosting! AD-Free hosting 1: P2H Basic Space: 200mb Bw: 4Gb Features: 999 of all cPanel - Fantastico 15posts and then 10 posts monthly 2: P2H Pro Space: 400mb Bw: 8gb Features: 999 of all...
  11. O

Free cPanel hosting! No ads! AHBHost.com

None if this plans includes ads! This is AD-Free! Post to host @ http://www.ahbhost.com 1: P2H Basic Space: 50mb Bw: 1Gb Features: 999 of all cPanel - Fantastico 15posts and then 10 posts monthly 2: P2H Pro Space: 150mb Bw: 2gb Features: 999 of all cPanel - Fantastico 50 posts /...
  12. O

Dedicated Server for Rent

I currently have a dedicated server that i'm offering. The specs are below and it is fully managed. 700 mhz AMD Athlon 1 gb PC3200 DDR 20 gb space Unmetered Bandwidth Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Microsoft IIS 4.0 Exchange Server (If Needed) 5mbps $30 / month (paid via paypal)...
  13. O

mySimpleAds - Simple Ad Management :: GeoTargeting, Expirations, and more

Easy Steps to Immediately Get mySimpleAds : * Register for free * Click on the Purchase button on the left and purchase your lifetime of product upgrades and log back in * You'll then have immediate access! Download, install, and enjoy the simplicity! Lol.. thats how easy...
  14. O

$1-$5+ Per Active Free Forum Referral

I wanna do this :) but i dont have neither aim or yahoo....
  15. O

HD Page Translator | Translate all your pages within seconds | FULL RESELL RIGHTS

is it possible to translate from swedish to english, and from english to swedish?
  16. O

FREE cPanel hosting, php, unlimited features

yea.. when were getting us a dedicated server the plans will be bigger...
  17. O

FREE cPanel hosting, php, unlimited features

AHBHost.com Join Now For Free Website Hosting! AHBHost.com Join Now For Free Website Hosting! Starter Plan 100MB Diskspace 1GB Bandwith Unlimited Mysql Databases Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited E-mail Lists Unlimited Parked Domains...
  18. O

Error

his site dosent show up.. its prolly becasue you havent uploaded a index.html.. but what do i know..
  19. O

Need free reseller (not completly free)

1: i dont see you beeing a mod? eh.. so stop playing one.. 2: if its in the wrong forum; they will prolly move it to the right forum.. not trash it..
  20. O

Need free reseller (not completly free)

I need a free reseller account with cPanel and whm.. pretty much space around 40gb and alot of bw maybe 500-600 gb.. BUT i am willing to put a 480x60 ad on the site and forum(on forum a bigger ad is accepted), and when and if i make som money i am willing to start to pay after some months...
Back