• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

**2 Web Templates** Full .PSD INCLUDED!

Hi, This is Zilox. I have 2 web templates for sale! Template 1 is a web hosting layout : Preview here Starting : $15 BIN : $45 Template 2 is a general web template ( could be used for business!) Preview here Starting : $15 BIN : $40 Bids should be increased by a minimum...
  2. Z

Can u tell me a site

Hi i have a site that gets about 15000+ hits per month. I want an ad company that can pay be about 30$ per month. i am currently with bidvertiser and they gave me 0.30 dollars in a week./?? so please help me thnx....
  3. Z

My .BE domain?

Hi last year i got a free .be domain which is working fine but it is expiring this december so i need to register this domain again..but i can't register it as its already registered by freebe.be(where i got the domain from) company... so i dont know how and where to register it frm...? plz...
  4. Z

Want Reliable Hosting!

Hi..I can offer any 2 people reliable hosting and fast hosting they can trust! I can give then 500MB hosting and 3GB b/w 2 mysql databases but im sorry i cant give a controle panel...i can only give u FTP access..u can get a subdomain that i will give u... But we really need...
  5. Z

Hosting needed

Hi i dont really know if all the terms i use are right but anyways ill start of now.. I want a resellers hosting with the following reqirement.. I want 10-15 GB space but it will be better if i get 15.. and 150GB+ I am willing to pay from $7-$10 but i want cPanel! :angel: I want WHM acces...
  6. Z

I want to hsot a small site.

Hi well the site wouldn't be that small it will be a site for all the ppl frm India/Pakistan and will have music discussions and just a normal forum...the site was quite popular before and it will be again soon! I need 1gb space, 20gb space and other addons and mysql databases ect should be...
  7. Z

Estimate How much?

Hi i removed that old crappy template.. I made a new simple and neat onw how abt it? http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1185/templatefinal14ln.jpg Plz rePLy and tell em how much would it be worth....
  8. Z

100 MB space / 1GB bw

at http://www.hagioteam.com/ this is the smalllest package and the biggest one in 5gb space and 50gb bandwidth.......
  9. Z

Graphic Designers Needed..!

Hi i am currently working on my new site which will have WebTemplates and Graphics...Maily for free but later( as the templates get better) Premium templates will be added. The website will only have its own xclusive templates.. So i was wondering if there are some people who can join my...
  10. Z

1/2GB space 10 gb brandwidth

Hi people i am working on a kool site...the problem is not that i cant get the space my website will give links to 100% outside links to mp3 songs no mp3 wll be hosted on my server...and thats it no warez links or anything...ONLY mp3 links..i dont want ads..but text links would be alright...i...
  11. Z

Shoutcast HostiNg!

Hi, i have a site www.desi-place.be and it has enough space to host all my files but my hoster doesnt allows shoutcast so can anyone let me use a shoutcast slot,,, as i dont have any xperience can someone help me and give me free shout cast hosting for upto 25listeners .../// talha...zilox
  12. Z

[dEsi guy] for WebSite needed

Hi i am a owner of website..and i need some desi guy from india....pakistan . And they should have xperience with webdesigning and should know a lot of stuff and have contacts ....if the person is already a part of a site, thats alrite but they should be a good person ... contact me on msn...
  13. Z

Buying a domain

Hi people can i have some suggetions because i am looking foward to buy a domain for the first time as i just got my credit card i am very scared af hacking and all as my card has a large amout limit! can u guyz tell me which is the best and the safest website to buy domains from.. i mean...
  14. Z

Php and my sql for $15 per year

hi all we www.ipbultra.com are offering mysql and php hostings and all and the cheapest we have is $1.47/month or $14.97/year people we also have better and better hosting offers so just check www.ipbultra.com
Back