• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

Free CPanel Hosting - 20 Only

I am offering 20 accounts for CPanel webhosting. To register go to www.bakoo.net Join the forum and post in the right forum your request, include username and a little description, i will get your email address and create a password and email you within 24 hours. You get a free...
  2. Z

Free CPanel Account

I am offering a free CPanel account to the first 20 sign-ups on, www.bakoo.net Read the website for how transfer and space is allocated but all accounts will initially be given 5GB Space and 10GB Transfer and then this will be adjusted to what is actually been used to we can control server...
  3. Z

Image Host

Hey All, is there a free image host script out there or a script that i can turn into an image host thats nice and easy to use? All i have seen is scripts for image galleries but for one user, there must be one out thier for multi users just i am crap at searching. Thanks in advance all
  4. Z

Cpanel AUtomation Script

Does anyone know of a free cpanel automation script that i can use to sign people up for free cpanel accounts? I just want it to automaticaly create a user in WHM as its too time consuming for me. Thanks for any help
Back