• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

In need of a dedicated server better than...

...my current one: Dual P4 3.6GHz HT 1024MB RAM 2x 160GB SATA HD 2000GB Bandwidth 100Mbit Uplink 8 IPs (5 Usable) For $140 per month. If anyone can offer a better deal for up to $150 per month, I would appreciate it if you would post here with your offer :). Thanks...
  2. H

Need A Dedicated Server

Hi, I am currently in need of a dedicated server with these specs: P4 3.2 Ghz 80GB Hard Drive At Least 1200GB Bandwidth 1024 MB RAM cPanel/WHM/Fantastico CentOS 4.x (doesn't have to be, can be any other OS other than a Windows) 100Mbps, 99.9% network uptime SLA UnManaged My price range is...
  3. H

Looking for a cheap Dedicated Server

Hi, We are thinking of upgrading to a dedicated server for our hosting clients. We need a dedicated server with at least a 20GB Hard Drive, 500GB Bandwidth, and should have some sort of control panel. Our budget is around $30 a month (yes, it is very low, but I know that someone should...
Back