• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

request

250Mb space 1000Mb bandwith unlimited mysql unlimited ftp accts unlimited email cpanel fantastico no adds no pop ups no forum posts CGI PHP PERL Streaming Video and Audio Frontpage Much Much More http://www.milleniumhosting.net or email me at mike@milleniumhosting.net
  2. M

250Mb Space 1000Mb Bandwith

try typing the url in your browser http://www.milleniumhosting.net
  3. M

250Mb Space 1000Mb Bandwith

Millenium Hosting Is Offering Free Hosting 250Mb Space 1000Mb Bandwith Unlimited Mysql Databses Unlimited Email Accts Unlimited Ftp Accts Cpanel Fantastico CGI PHP Perl Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Subdomains No Adds No Popups Front Page Extensions Streaming Audio And...
  4. M

In need of free hosting

Hosting I can Offer You 250mb space 1000mb bandwith unlimited mysql databases unlimited email accts unlimited ftp accts streaming audio and video no adds no popups PHP PERL CGI cpanel Fantastico And alot more email me at mike@milleniumhosting.net or come by...
  5. M

"Millenium Hosting" is BIG SCAM charged $2,400 after 3 days of "unlimited bandwidth"

Im not going to get into another heated discussion. If you want to turn me in go ahead i did what was asked by putting the code into the footer of phpnuke it didnt work. So unless you are the programmer of phpnuke then dont worry about it. I did what i was asked.
  6. M

"Millenium Hosting" is BIG SCAM charged $2,400 after 3 days of "unlimited bandwidth"

I was told not to worry about the copyright for the phpnuke i explained what happend and they had me paste the code in the footer when that didnt work i was told not to worry about it and as far as banning you yes you were making just as much fun as river was
  7. M

he was actually offered 450gb bandwith and 40 gb of space on one domain and the same for his second domain i am no scam artist or anyother things he said its kind of hard to be a scam artist when he didnt pay 1 red cent
  8. M

Needing host, PHP/MySql/BW/Space

2gigs of space 100gigs of bandwidth Site Builder 24x7 support Instant backups No contract! 99.9% uptime guarante 30 day money back guarantee Free / Instant setup Domains Allowed Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited CGI PHP Perl Python...
  9. M

Dedicated

MH-DED4 Intel Pentium 4 2.66GHz (800Mhz) • 80GB IDE Hard Drive • 1024MB RAM • Bandwidth: 1000GB • IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable) • Private VLAN • Basic Resource Monitoring • FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Windows* • 100% Self Managed and Dedicated Monthly Fee Options: • $90.00 | $0 Setup Add Ons...
  10. M

FFR needs a dedicated server

MH-DED-1 Intel Celeron 2.0GHz • 80GB IDE Hard Drive • 512MB RAM • Bandwidth: 1000GB • IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable) • Private VLAN • Basic Resource Monitoring • FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Windows* • 100% Self Managed and Dedicated Monthly Fee Options: • $65 | $0 Setup Add On Features Cpanel W...
  11. M

Looking for Reseller

10 GB Space 200 GB Traffic Monthly Price 25.00 Site Builder 24x7 support Instant backups No contract! 99.9% uptime guarante 30 day money back guarantee Free / Instant setup Domains Allowed Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited CGI PHP...
  12. M

free reseller request

How Much space you looking for phpmyspace
  13. M

Im Willing To Pay $100.00 A Year For Hosting..

hi looking for host i will give you what you want for 60.00 a year Disk space 5000Mb/5Gb Bandwidth 350,000Mb/350Gb Yearly Price $60.00 Site Builder 24x7 support Instant backups No contract! 99.9% uptime guarante 30 day money back guarantee Free / Instant setup Domains Allowed...
  14. M

Hosting needed

When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
  15. M

Need reliable hosting, reseller account

Basic Plan Disk space 5000Mb/5Gb Bandwidth 75,000Mb/75Gb Monthly Price $10.00 Site Builder 24x7 support Instant backups No contract! 99.9% uptime guarantee Or We Will Credit You 30 day money back guarantee Free / Instant setup Domains Allowed Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited FTP...
  16. M

Need a Lot of Storage FAST!

Deluxe Plan Disk space 25,000Mb/25Gb Bandwith 500,000Mb/500Gb Monthly Charge $35.00 Site Builder 24x7 support Instant backups No contract! 99.9% uptime guarantee Or We Will Credit You 30 day money back guarantee Free / Instant setup Domains Allowed Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited...
  17. M

Hosting Special

For The Month Of October If You Come And Pick One Of Our Hosting Plans You Will Get 2 Months Free http://www.milleniumhosting.net/php
  18. M

Free Webhosting

Free Webhosting We Offer 500Mb Space 1000/Mb Bandwith No Ads Or Pop Ups Latest Cpanel Latest Fantastico Come See Us At http://milleniumhosting.net/php
Back