• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

::Hosting Request::

I'm looking for a free web hosting to host my personal website for showcase of my portfolio and blog. Here are the requirements I need: Able to install Wordpress* 200MB of websapce 10GB of BandWidth Supports cPanel*, CGI, PHP*, Perl, mySQL*, FTP etc Able to host my site for 3 years* (it...
  2. M

Need freewebhost. (see details)

Hi, The current web hosting (www.62m.net) I'm using right now is closing for good. I need to find another web hosting to host my personal website for showcasing of my Design works. I've been the design moderator of 62m Network for about more than 6 months, offering simple photoshop tutorials...
  3. M

Request Hosting

100MB of space 10gb Bandwidth Cpanel - Fantastico Mysql Php CGI At least 6mb file size limit (no posting pls) Will be using for Flash Animation Showcase for school and personal purpose. I'm willing to put a link direct to the free hosting company. Thanks.
Back