• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Need Free ShoutCast Server

Hi people! i need a radio shoutcast server for 10~20 listeners, installed and ready to use. Who can help me!? Thanks in advance
  2. M

Looking for a Hosting for 12-15 € / yr

Hello!, i'm looking for a hosting whit plesk / cpanel, good email system that accept all providers, 1 GB of space and 20 of bandwitch, 10 mysql's, paypal payment method... who can offer this? pm me :) edit! if this package can include free domain, better!
  3. M

Need Hosting

Hello, i need free hosting: 500~800MB of space 10-30GB BW 10Mysql 5Mail Park Domain with the nameservers of the host no ads thanks
  4. M

Need cheap host

Hello i need 1 GB Space and 25 GB bandwitch, cpanel and 5 or more mysql's for 2 $ or 3$ thanks.
  5. M

Need 1GB(SPACE)/40GB(BW) Free domain for less of 5 $ without setup fee

Need 1GB(SPACE)/40GB(BW) Free domain for less than 5 $ without setup fee Who can offer this please PM me, thanks
  6. M

Need Spanish of european host that accepts...

Hello, i need one paid hosting of spain or europe that accept bancary transference for payments, and have 50 GB transference and 1 GB space. The prices can be 7-12€ . Thanks
  7. M

Need space for backup

Hello, i need for 4 days one site where store my files while my format is in proccess. I need 2 gb space. Thank you very much
  8. M

Free Org Domain Needed

Hello, can you give me free domain .org? thank you
  9. M

my3host dont work

Hello im user of My3host but the my web doesnt work and their web either. Who knows the problem and can help me ? thank you
  10. M

Need a space for a LEGAL video free site ( with more bw&space )

Hello, im searching good webhosting, and i can put ads and i have 50 / 100 visitor per day, and i need ftp. Thank you
Back