• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Need 2 webhosting accounts

Yes thank you very much. The other party who wanted an account is yet to say which he would like.
  2. G

DA is OK, not something I've really liked though...
  3. G

Thanks to all that have put an offer. May I ask, which hosting company, which had put an offer here, has been hosting piad customers for at least 2years?
  4. G

What I seek is simple and easy to give but my requirements might be a bit stricter. I am looking for 2 accounts of the same requirements. 1 account might change later for higher specs. - 500MB~1GB space - ~ 5GB-10GB BW - atleast 10 e-mail accounts - 5 parked domains (only needed on 1 account...
  5. G

Good One

done ;)
  6. G

Empty VPS waiting to be used

I've sent you a PM with a plan.
  7. G

Good One

I'm sorry to inform all hosts, that forgot that we are still around. Putting you all in second place for best host. :P GuruHost
  8. G

Big Request.

AMZ I hope you are willing to pay for the Clients.
  9. G

Is that immposible?

Checking to see if free hosted sites abide by the TOS is something good free hosts do..... Some don't and in that case you get problems!
  10. G

need website with ftp

warez! come on you can't say you made 5 gigs worth of your own songs....
  11. G

Big Request.

Taking over hostees sent you a pm
  12. G

Sixth Time Request.

14 Crosstown, Shall we put a stop to all those requests? At Guruhost we'll give you a plan, 200MB (25 MB extra for who knows what) 1000MB bandwidth upgrade --> 2000Mb if needed Email accounts 15 Ftp's 15 subdomain 15 MySQL db's 15 Cpanel hosting with fantastico What do we...
  13. G

need hosting

And may I ask if you ave those srvers, or if you will get those serverfrom somewhere else. If you get your servers from somewhere else... then we will beable to help with you homepage Guruhost.info Guru
  14. G

need hosting

haw small because 100Mb space isn't that much. Guru
  15. G

100 mb disk 2 gb band

What is your site about? are you willig to do monthly posts? Guru
  16. G

Why foreign hosting price great cheaper than that of china

Well I know an asian company that is really hitting the market and doing very well! In China as well. not sure if I'm allowed to mention their name. but if anything please pm me, and I'll give it to you. If you have enough knowledge they might want to hire you. Guru
  17. G

Serious [FREE] Hosting Needed!

GuruHost is willing to offer you the following package: Guru Special FWS (only available for you as you are the requester!) 200 MB Space 6000MB BW 25 emails 25 MySQL DB's 50 subdomains (do you need them all?) and 25 of the rest CPanel with ads! ( 1 google ad the codes will be given...
  18. G

Looking for host for my forum

@ Oszust, Seeing that we host 2 soccer sites already, why not you! GuruHost Can offer you; Package name: Guru 2 100 MB space 2000 Mb bandwidth 15 emails 15 ftp's and much more Cpanel hosting Rvskins!!! and yes we support php and mysql. Just apply in our forums. Guru
  19. G

Need Free File Host 5GB Storage/100GB BW

Do you really think the host cares what the GDD Trading policy has to say? Well really think abou this the hosting that you asking for costs about atleast $25 a month. and because that policy says you are not allowed to gain profit from ads or what ever doesn't mean anything to the host...
  20. G

Free Webhost needed!!!

Hi there iyparadise, We can offer more space, more bandwidth, more email accounts, ftp's and so much more. We onyl cannot provide a WYSIWYG editor, but you can edit your files on internet in your control panel, after saving your file you can view it. As long as you can code it yourself...
Back