• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

FREE: 4GB,400GB Bandwidth/m,400 POP3 e-mails,Unlimited MySQL Databses, PHP,CGI, Perl

just emailed....I want that plan! tHIS BEST NOT BE A JOKE!!
  2. J

req. small hosting plan for own .com

Great Free Site for you(I use too) http://zeeblo.com They offer 100MB for starter plan, and enough BW for you if you say you won't even use 100MB, php, and they give unlimted everything for my account, but that was cause I signed up early before they changed the plans. Now you get 1 mysql...
  3. J

Looking for Site to Host Anime Episodes

I am looking for a free hosting site that allows anime episode downloads. I need about: 750MB - 1GB Space 1GB - 1.5 GB Bw FTP acess Leech Protection Thing Thats it.
  4. J

Free Host Needed

no thats not it. this is for someone else. I was looking for something to help out another site. This isn't for me.
  5. J

Test only!

whatcha testing?
  6. J

Looking for web space

100webspace.com they provide that and a cpanel too!
  7. J

Free hosting and domain

Well you could check out http://100webspace.com . They provide: 100MB disk space 3GB bandwidth 3 POP3 e-mails & Webmail Free 24/7 technical support PHP, Perl/CGI-BIN MySQL database FTP access Web-based file manager Small banner all free, plus you can transfer your...
  8. J

Free Host Needed

Hey, I need a free host that supplys this: unlimited or really high space 750mb-1.5 gb Bandwidth Willing to place however many ads on however many pages Must be free Ftp Access
  9. J

^_^Free Hosting Need

I don;t know! Im just a guy looking for hosting, not a supplyer!
  10. J

^_^Free Hosting Need

no but you request: Unlimited myasql database Unlimited Sub-Domains Unlimited Parked-Domains Unlimited Addon-Domains Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited Email Forwarders Unlimited Mailing Lists Unlimited Email filters
  11. J

^_^Free Hosting Need

but this is funny I must admit, hey requester, try lowering some of the 'unlimited' things you "need" ok? that might work.
  12. J

Need.....

just give him a host guys. Let em suffer the pain and agony if it arises! :) ha ha
  13. J

^_^Free Hosting Need

come on guys lay off :)
  14. J

free domain...

wow thats purty steep posting requirements there. Or are points really easy to get?
  15. J

free domain...

what section does it go in then? Cause I wanna request a completely free domain too
  16. J

Domain Hosting needed

thank you!
  17. J

Domain Hosting needed

Hi. I am looking for someone to host my domain. Im not looking for anything real big and fancy, just a new host. I have a good site, but Im not able to manage it because it is not my site.This is what I would like: -500 mb space -about 750-1000 mb bandwidth -php, mysql, ftp access, email...
Back