• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Erudnet Down !!!

ha ha! Don't you understand that you can't legally run a hosting company at your age? Many people do it, but that doesn't make it legal. I know people that have the power to get you shut down right now (legally), but I'll spare you.
  2. E

50% OFF --> Premium Reseller Hosting <-- 50% OFF

Note: This special will not last long, take advantage of this super low pricing as soon as you can! R-500 500MB space 10GB Transfer Host 10 Domains WHM Access PHP 4.x w/ Zend Was: 11.95 Now: 5.98 <--Order Now--> R-1000 1000MB space 20GB Transfer Host 20 Domains WHM Access PHP...
  3. E

Only Serious Dedicated Host - Offer Please

Nice job reselling for LayeredTech (www.layeredtech.com)
  4. E

Web hosting

As soon as I saw the AIM name "Leetestetplayer" I would have said "sorry, I'm not interested in doing business with you" ;)
  5. E

Hosting w/PHP under $5

Are you looking for hosts to post offers if they are available or do you want recommendations?
  6. E

I need 1gb space, reseller package, 10-20 gb transfer.

http://www.zeonfx.com/reseller.html I'll offer the 1000MB package free for 2 months. We have been in business for 3 years and have the following reviews at WebHostingTalk from satisfied customers - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377436&highlight=ZeonFx...
  7. E

Reseller Account

No, you own raydi hosting which is now suspended from our servers. We don't want to offer services to you and I suggest other hosts do the same.
  8. E

Hosting From a Reliable & Honest Company w/3 Years of Experience!

Smart.Start »» 1.5GB Disk Storage with RAID and Daily Backups :: Don't worry about losing your data! »» 30GB Premium Data Transfer on a Redundant Network :: Experience Ultra Fast Download Speeds! »» 10 MySQL Databases »» 10 E-mail Accounts »» Fantastico De Luxe :: Install scripts in a few...
  9. E

Reseller Account

I'll offer that exact plan with a 7 day free trial. We have been in business for 3 years and have a wide range of experience in this industry. Contact us at sales@zeonfx.com if you're interested.
  10. E

thank you i like to start hosting help

That sentence right there represents the plausibility of your post very well. ...was I harsh? Yes I was, but believe me, we don't need any more 9 year old n00bs in the hosting market
  11. E

Reseller for 57host

I'm aware you didn't ask for input, but I felt I should state it anyway. Good luck...
  12. E

thank you i like to start hosting help

If you have to ask this question then DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT STARTING, YOU'LL JUST RUIN THE INDUSTRY EVEN MORE.
  13. E

Anime Site Coming Soon.

In that case--it's all cool. I get really angry when I see people planning to distribute the episodes though
  14. E

Dedicated server needed!

I apologize...I thought you wanted it for $125 like your old provider. Take a look at www.liquidweb.com in that case.
  15. E

Anime Site Coming Soon.

great...yet another stupid Anime website doing the following --> a) using a simple php include that is easily hacked. And since many anime sites offer hosting, there are usually script kiddies having parties in their /tmp dirs ;) b) ran by a 13 year old who starts to explore web hosting and...
  16. E

needed

Are these legal music files being distributed?
  17. E

Looking for Dedicated Server OR Larger vps

Not necessarily. There are many companies I've seen who have older servers left over...such as Dual P4s with 2x36GB SCSI RAID1, etc. And let me tell you...those machines are actually quite fast with the SCSI drives...mini workhorses.
  18. E

needed

That is indeed a very strange ratio. You'd be out of more than half your bandwidth after you upload enough files to fill up 15GBs of space...even then, I don't see how a single site can use so much space.
  19. E

Reseller for 57host

darkcurves, This is unrealistic, and not just slightly. A company offering the above plan would not be able to last 2 years due to server reliability problems and therefore loss of customers. Offering the above plan with overselling enabled as a plan for death. Companies that offer won't last...
  20. E

looking for a domain reseller

If you want an eNom ETP, try www.domainsmarty.com
Back