• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

I have earnt $900 every month for the past 2 years...

Okay so you think your some big thing, earning money online, So what, it pays some of your bills, pays for your holidays or maybe even gives you enough to buy a new car every year.Okay big deal.Well let me ask you something, Would you like to earn more? Would you like to get into a highly...
  2. M

250mb space high badwith.

Thanks for the offers guys, but i got myself hosting from a guy i know that owns a data center.5gb space and 600gb badnwith.So i should be fine. Untill i start the forums anyway...-.-. Thanks for all you offers. max
  3. M

Looking for something along the lines of that.
  4. M

Still do got it upgraded to 200gb badnwith, but it wont be enough, that only the site, on the first day i ate through 15gb of bandwiht with only pictures...at that rate it will use around 450gb a month ;(..so i need to get another cheap hsot just for files. And no thanks craig, looking for...
  5. M

I need hosting with around 250mb space and around 500gb bandwith.How much would it costs?. Looking for something cheap, and reliable.I cannot afford for my content to go down!. And I dont need cpanel,PHP, or anything fancy just access to FTP, becuase its just to host flash movies/games.
  6. M

2000 Backlinks to your site

adding your links to a link directory will decrease your pagerank according too google..
  7. M

adsense to new zealand

only started this year in january :P
  8. M

adsense to new zealand

PIN code is what you get to verify ur address
  9. M

adsense to new zealand

got my pin in 3 weeks ..jsut wondering i earnt about $300 so does it all come on my first cheque on the 15th of next month?
  10. M

NextBoxhosting = ;( ???

So is Erudenet Gone?
  11. M

NextBoxhosting = ;( ???

Heh lol, so it isnt a simple process of calling urself a CEO. Btw is it true that Erudnet is being sold?...???
  12. M

NextBoxhosting = ;( ???

Well i dont understand the 15 year old thing...im 15 and i run a well established website aerning about $400 a month.I dont see why everyone thinks15 year olds cant do jack. Anyway i would suggest you beocme verified because it DOES make a difference, for me anyway. And i understand that you...
  13. M

NextBoxhosting = ;( ???

I was going to sign up with him, but in the end i ended up with going for another host (thank god).
  14. M

NextBoxhosting = ;( ???

Man you really do hate him ...lol
  15. M

NextBoxhosting = ;( ???

Id hate to go and host with him :eek2: read the full details here http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=420376 Is this TRUE??? :shame: :shame: :shame:
  16. M

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

HAHAHHAHAAH nice...
  17. M

Scammed By Venom-Hosting...

zeeblo = venom = oliverhost = -_-;
  18. M

Need reliabe host..

Thanks for the offers guys,this client seems to want to go with NevaCious.
  19. M

Wow. "Do this for me or you get a bad review"

Free hosting will bite you form behind in the end....
  20. M

host for gymnastic website needed

A guy who coaches a gym cant afford to pay 4.99 for a domain name....damn he must be poor....
Back