• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Need Ioncube Hosting

Hello, I need the following: 100MB Space Any amount of bandwidth Need MySQL Databases Need Email Accounts Need FTP Accounts Need Subdomains I Definantly need Ioncube addon. If someone could give me this, it would be great!
  2. W

Looking for cheap hosting + domain

I am looking for the following... around 100MB space 5GB transfer or higher 1-5 ftp accounts 1-5 emails 1-unlimited MySQL databases CpanelX Domain name Would like to pay yearly so I know what I am looking at and with paypal. Contact me on AIM ckdabest1 or email me at...
  3. W

Looking for a cheap host

I am looking for a domain name and hosting...my budget is $14.00/y I am looking for at least 50-150 MB space, 5-50 GB bandwidth, unlimited ftp accounts and mysql databases, need cpanelx please reply here, or contact me if you or your company can provide me with I need or close to it...
  4. W

need hosting, must have ioncube addon

I need webhosting with the following... at least 100mb of space, at least 10gb bandwidth unlimited mysql, emails, etc.. must have cpanel Also it must have ioncube addon AIM me at ckdabest1 or just reply here
  5. W

I need free hosting

I need at least 100mb of space whatever amount of bandwidth and unlimited features, it also needs to have ioncube. Will not mind to host a banner or two on the site. The site is about a clan.
  6. W

Problem with nextboxhosting.com

I recently sent Nextbox money in paypal. I have been in contact with him and he says that he is unable to refund me or set up the server because his account is locked. Does anyone know if this can happen?
  7. W

Need to buy a domain name

Anyone know where I could get a domain name for around $3-4?
  8. W

Currently Looking for a Dedicated Server

I am currently looking for a dedicated server in the following locations: New York, Texas, Chicago, or Atlanta (or toronto if it comes down to it) I am looking for the following specs: Intel® Xeon™ processor, or Pentium 4 512MB Memory 500GB Bandwidth 36GB 10-15k RPM drive OS:Redhat...
  9. W

Reliable Hosting at a Great Price

Us at www.wmsys.net sells reliable, and 99.9% uptime web hosting. The packages we have are as follows: Small 500MB Diskspace 5GB Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, MySQL, Sub Domains, and FTP Accounts For only $1.99 Medium 2GB Diskspace 20GB Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, MySQL, Sub...
  10. W

Good Order Systems

Anyone know where to get a good order form? one sort of like the one hosted here... http://www.bbgameservers.com/order_gs_toronto.php
  11. W

Cheap Web Hosting

Us at www.wmsys.net sells reliable, and 99.9% uptime web hosting. The packages we have are as follows: Small 500MB Diskspace 5GB Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, MySQL, Sub Domains, and FTP Accounts For only $1.99 Medium 2GB Diskspace 20GB Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, MySQL, Sub...
  12. W

500MB Web Hosting for only $1.99!

WMSYS.net is currently offering 500MB for only $1.99 with 5GB Bandwidth! Other great specials include: 2000MB for only $4.99 with 20GB Bandwidth & 5000MB for only $7.99 with 50GB Bandwidth If you would like to contact us about this great offer, please visit http://wmsys.net/contacts.html
Back