• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Installing phpbb

I try to install phpbb and when i do i get this, The PHP configuration on your server doesn't support the database type that you chose Im running php 5.0 . and mysql 4.1.16 am i installing mysql wrong or what??? Please help!
  2. M

I need help with mysql and php on apache server

How do i install mysql and php on an apache server if you need to get the address of the site its www.mysteryman.r8.org :biggrin2: .
  3. M

My shoutcast server

I have my own shoutcast server http://65.33.224.251:8000/listen.pls (winamp users only link) I have no listeners so i want some people to listen and make song requests on my aim dippydog70. If you dont have winamp you can use windows media player to listen, heres how. Open windows media...
  4. M

Looking for hosting

Im looking for atleast 2-10 gb of diskspace, 20gb of bandwith or more. I want no ads or a small side tower ad on the right side of the page Features im looking for: Unlimited mysql databases cpanel ftp php email cgi Also a host that provides many freehosting plans on a message board...
  5. M

How can i overclock my pc?

I dont get it i heard you can overclock a celeron D over 3000 ghz, but my computer only has a bois not cmos and i tryed every key on start up, I have a E machines T3624.
  6. M

how can i make php file submit script

I need a file submit script and, a way that i can choose what file types and i need it to index all the files on a page kinda like newgrounds.
  7. M

How to Make your own dedicated server

Make your own dedicated SERVER take a junk or a home pc with at east a 10 gb harddrive depending what your gonna use it for, must have windows xp put atleast 256mb ram or higher, now go to www.javascript.nu/xerver and download xerver. You need a fast internet connection upload /...
Back