• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Need a cheap host that accept SP,e-gold

I already have chosen a host you could close this thread now. Thank you FWS
  2. K

Yes it means stormpay...
  3. K

What payment methods do you use?
  4. K

Any more offers? I need more to compare...
  5. K

Yes I have a domain... I'm already tired with free hosting services the longest I've been with one is 3 months then something goes wrong. I also would prefer if the webhost accepts both StormPay and eGold if possible. So that there will be no funding problems problems. Could you also add the...
  6. K

Need a cheap host that accept StormPay,e-gold Looking for a cheap webhost I need at least 100 mb space 2gig BW php mysql domain hosting great cutomer support...
  7. K

need hosting

Thank you all for your offers. Still looking for more offers pls post.
  8. K

need hosting

I am looking for a host w/ the following: domain hosting 25-50mb space 1-3 gig bw php/mysql/cgi No pop-up ads my ads allowed preferably no posting requirement The last ones I applied to didnt reply to my request.
  9. K

need hosting again....

@Guru: need more info on you offer. Need the site address @robert allen: also need more info on your offer. A site address would be nice. I need to read your user agreement or terms and conditions so that I could see if I am not violating any of your rules. Right now looking into 2plans.com...
  10. K

need hosting again....

Why do i get a lot of ???? on your site? Does it have another language?
  11. K

need hosting again....

Thanks for the offers still looking for more options to find which host could best fit my needs. Any more offers still accepted.
  12. K

need hosting again....

My site is always down with my current host. Planning to also revamp the site. I would be needing the following: php/mysql/cgi -for scripts use and future site enhancements bandwidth at least 1G -the site will be a sort of promotion HQ and will be receiving alot of hits 50mb websapce...
  13. K

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

What is this? Where am I?
  14. K

script like megaupload or rapid share

go to thefilebucket.com the script that they are using is free to download through celerondude.com hope that helps
  15. K

Up to 10 GB disk space / 100 GB bandwidth, cPanel with Fantastico & 100 Free Domains

Are you free services ad supported? and do you allow your free clients own ads?
  16. K

BBaCE Free Hosting

Is the hosting down?
  17. K

Racing towards 500 members!!

Thank you for accepting me. This is one good host.
  18. K

BBaCE Free Hosting

Thanks Brighteyes but I wanna prove worthy of your offer. I will put up my site for a different host. They gave a good offer to and excellent support. The only problem is the low BW. When my site is functioning well and receiving good traffic, I will try contact you. Just PM me your contact...
  19. K

SitesFLY.com - Fantastico/cPanel, 20,000mb bandwidth, 100mb,Domain hosting

Me too applied 3 days ago yet no replies in my email...
  20. K

BBaCE Free Hosting

lol that's what I'm trying to do. Make my site. But everytime i get ready to add the sites content my hosts go down. Murphy's law I guess. Just when I upload the script make the necessary adjustments *boom* it goes down. PS. Brighteyes do you accept non gaming websites?
Back