• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

random image cgi script...

would a random image cgi script be hard on a server? like, would it use a lot of system resources if it was calling images from a folder full of 10 MB of jpegs?
  2. I

threaded perl forum?

can someone suggest a fully customizable threaded perl forum? Thanks
  3. I

someone mind makin a banner for me?

ok, well, I really suck at makin banners. I usually just make some sort of rectangle with round corners and slap some text on it. So, I was wondering if anyone would mind makin a banner for me? I would give full credit to you of course. I don't really have a set idea for a banner, so just...
  4. I

worldzonepro ?

I was just wondering if any of you guys have used or heard anything about worldzonepro.net. It looks like a great host at a nice price. Also, are there any other good hosts similar to it with 100 - 200 megs of space, cgi, php, etc? Thanks.
  5. I

whats my site look like in netscape?

Can someone please look at my site in a Netscape browser? I'm not really askin for a review though, just a quick look with netscape. http://www.godsgrilledcheese.com It's hosted on netcabins, and the speed has been real variable lately, so I'm not promising a quick load. thanks
  6. I

anti-leech scripts on netcabins?

i've posted on the netcabins forum with the question but didnt get an answer. I was hoping someone would be able to help me here. I cant get my anti leech script to work properly. The problem lies in the directory of where i keep my files because everthing else is chmoded correctly...
  7. I

novaservers.com ?

i was just wondering if any of you have tried using this FWP. it offers unlimited space, cgi, and ftp access. http://www.novaservers.com looks like junk, but just wondering if anybody has used em. Thanks
  8. I

PHP newbie..

do you have to CHMOD PHP or is that only for CGI? and, does PHP have to be uploaded in the cgi-bin or can it be anywhere? this question is in relation to installing vbulletin. thanks
  9. I

netcabins and its banner?

has netcabins started requiring that their banner be put on peoples pages? if not, when does it go into effect?
  10. I

free storage sites over 50mgs that allow fxp?

i was just wondering if anybody knew any free storage places that I can fxp files too. I know that tripod accepts fxp, but I was just wonderin if there is any other place... thanks
  11. I

organizing cgi?

if i want to put several cgi scripts in cgi folder, can i organize them into different folders? like a folder for ubb and one for anti-leech, etc. or will that kind of organization screw it up? should i just throw everything together in the cgi folder? i'd just like to know what someone who...
  12. I

frames at 800 x 600

How do I get a full frames page to be viewed properly at both 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768? When I view mine at 800 x 600, all of the frames are partially cut off, etc. Any help for this vague question is appreciated. Thanks
Back