• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

CPM Banners

Hello, I'd like to know what comanies offer CPM banners. NO POP-UP/UNDER. only normal sized banners. Thanks You
  2. R

SubPortal (Iboost) dead? Now What?

Hey all, Subportal (an Iboost site) is down since like a week. I guess they are dead. What can I use now??? 1/2 of my site is dead.... Please Help Thanks
  3. R

Where could I get ...

Hello, I'd like to know where could I order such package: 15-20MB of space 1-2gigs of bandwidth 1 ftp account Cgi-Bin Domain Hosting Nothing else. I'd like it to be the cheapets possible. Thanks Alot
  4. R

For Sale: IBM Thinkpad 770 P233MMX/160Mb/5.1Gb/DVD MINT!!! HURRY!

IBM THINKPAD 770 P233/160MB/DVD/13.3"/USB Intel Pentium 233MHz Processor with MMX Technology 160MB of RAM 5.1 GIG Hard Drive 13.3" TFT Active Matrix Screen DVD-ROM Integrated Stereo Speakers Track-Point Mouse IBM PCMCIA DATA/FAX/VOICE MODEM Li-Ion Battery (UNTESTED AND NOT...
  5. R

What does SRS stand for in OpenSRS?

What does SRS stand for in OpenSRS? Anybody knows?
  6. R

Domain Name Registration: Billing method

Hello I have a small question. Can someone point me to a Registar who accepts money orders, costs less then 15/yr and has a control panel that lets me freely modifie my domain nameservers/ip and informations. Also, I read that using MyDomain for redirecting is not good. Any other...
Back