• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Any one know Java? If so i got a ?

Does anyone know how to open a text file using an applet? I have tried many things but i keep getting security errors. This is, i think, becasue the security built into java, not allowing an applet to access you local compter. but is there any way i can read a file off of the server?
  2. D

need webdesign, will make costum cgi script...

I need some one who can make me a nice disign for my site. I don't need them to maintain it or anything. for payment i would be willing to make them a cgi script in perl. My current web site is : http://www.bolandsoftware.com e-mail me at dan@bolandsoftware.com if you are interestead Dan
  3. D

External drive to internal drive

Does anyu one knoe if it is ok to make an external drive into an internal drive (CDR/CDRW) i opened the external drive and it is just like an internal drive, the differnce is that its power and connection wires are hooked up to a ship that chages them to socket plug for the power, and a LPT port...
  4. D

How do i get rid ofa part of a string?

thanks, but thats not what i meant. But i found a better way to do what i wanted to do.
  5. D

How do i get rid ofa part of a string?

If i had a string like this: $a = "/home/name/public_html/dir/dir2/index.html"; how could i make $b = "/dir/dir2/index.html"; Any one know?
  6. D

DoubleClick

Does any body know of them?
Back