• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

38h.com problems

Sorry forgot to say still waiting for files to come through post. Anybody spoken to them about refunds?????
  2. D

38h.com problems

I did recieve an email!!! I posted a question to support because I still have one domain that 38h registered for me and I can't transfer it to Redfox, keeps coming back with "Not Available (37)". Anyone who knows how I can get around this please let me know. Redfox say they are looking into it...
  3. D

38h.com problems

I noticed to I noticed to that they have changed their front page and put some emails addresses for domain backup on CD etc. I have sent an email with a request for my domains to be burnt to CD.... well see what happens I'm not going to hold my breath. I've been pretty blessed in that I had...
  4. D

38h.com problems

Worried I have had big problems with them also. I've been host 4 sites with them. Have tried logging tickets, leaving loads of phone messages, etc. Had no reponse. Again their site is slow to navigate; the control panel is almost un-useable due to the slowness. I thought that I would...
Back