• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

CGI-Perl. at least 10 mb of space.

Im request a webhosting serving ith the following: 1.-At the least, 5mb of space, but i want, 10 mb. 2.-cgi, and perl. 3.-IF POSSIBLE. No ads, but if needed, ill except ads. 4.-reliabe 5.-some what fast. Thanks guys.
  2. C

Need host, mysql and php.

Hey!... Me again!... Does murat still hang around? Never mind.. what i need is a host that will have; PHP 4.0.4 or better mySQL 3.22 or better and anout 10 mb of space, and... Well, i prefer no ads.. But if i have to have.. a small banner at the top of the p[age.. but could you try and...
  3. C

Need-Free forum

Hey... I need a free forum, that can be downloaded and uploaded, and it has to work on a PHP server. Cuzz thats the onlly server i have,.. lol. And please, id prefer one that, is some what like this one here,.. Not one where is says at the bottum of the page,.. Post Your Comments Here!.
  4. C

PHP, 10mb, fast, free.

All right, heres what I need. PHP (I MUST HAVE THIS!) No ads at least 1gig of tranfer some what fast. FTP.(another must have) Thanks in advance :biggrin2:
  5. C

Need a new Bulletin Bored...

Hey guys,.. I need a bulliten for my site,.. Ive been looking everywhere,.. But my computer is so screwed up that everytime I go to websearching site it screws up,.. So anyway,, It must have: No ads, (unless its really small,..) administration center, and good pics...
  6. C

CGI, No ads, Fast.

Hey guys, I did ask this in another thread, but i think ill get more resaults this way, =)... I nees a host that will have, A CGI-BIN, fast, good amount of bandwidth or transfer(Arnt they the same thing?) No Ads... Thanks in Advance....
  7. C

How much?

How much money do you think it would cost if i were to make my own webhosting server? one that I could use to help many of my friends, But wont have many people on it, just very few.
  8. C

Which is better?

Which is better, 9cy.com or 69megs.com ?
  9. C

9cy.com?

(hey guys, Long time no see, internet got cut off(didnt pay the bill) but nice to see yall again!) I guess that 9cy.com is good. Only problem is, there servers are down right now,.. >.< Does this happen often with 9cy?
  10. C

Are all the web hosts down!?

It seems to me that all of the webhosts are down. Does anyone know one that isnt?
  11. C

Needing a Host

Hey guys. Yes Im still alive, i didnt die! :biggrin2: .. I need a host that has, FTP 50mb or more very high transfer(Must be high! at least 1000) reliable Thats all i need. Thanks In Advance.
  12. C

need a ste with FTP, and 5mb file size limit

need site with: 35+mb of webspace, 5+mb file size limit, good enough bandwidth fast enough reliable,.. FTP Please do not answer geocities, tripod, or angelfire,..
  13. C

FTP, 50mb+ and 5mb file size limit,...

i need a site with,.. 50mb+ or storage good enough bandwidth FTP(of course) 5mb+ file size limit,.. not spacetowns, tripod, or geocities please,.. This is very ergent,.. i need it quickly,.. thanks for the help guys!,..
  14. C

wonder what ill get for christmas o.O

one thing,.. why is it,.. every christmas, your girlfriend leaves ya,..?
  15. C

Have you been bad or good this year,..?

Have you been bad or good?
  16. C

need a site that will allow a 3+mb file to be uploaded,..

i need a site that will allow a 3+mb file, but will also have 50+mb kindof a fast server bandwidth doesnt matter and niether does ads,.. thanks,
  17. C

SHORTER MP3S, and able to be played on a website

I have just recently found out about how i could do this,.. what you do is you download two types of converters,.. 'what are converters?' converters are something that change one file typ to another,.. the first converte you need is a mp3 to wav converter,.. this will allow you to change a mp3...
  18. C

i need a site that will allow you to upload 5mb or more,..

i need a site that will allow you to upload 5mb or more,.. i allso need these things here: 50+mb dont care about ads 5mb+ on uploading good enough bandwidth,.. thanks for the help people!:fork:
  19. C

need site that allows .mp3

i need a site that will allow .mp3s to be uploaded,.. here is what i need from it,.. 50+mb dont care about ads,.. fast good enough bandwidth more then one uploading slot(if possible) :fork:
  20. C

I need a site with,..

I need a site with 50+mb of space no ads or banners,.. a good fast site And enough bandwidth to hold 1000 visiters a day,.. And if all your going to say is that it aint possible dont even reply!
Back