• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

running ads on subdomains?

Do the ad networks allow running of their ads on subdomains? Say i had a domain: www.domain.com. And i created a website on fishing at fishing.domain.com. Then a site on cars at cars.domain.com Assuming good traffic from both sites. Can i run 2 different ad networks on the sites? :confused:
  2. J

My site

Hey there, this is my personal site, after i decided to do away with having multiple subdomains. I decided to just mash all the contents into one domain. :D Site link Comments are very much welcomed :p If the site doesn't seem to display correctly, please inform me too :) thanks in...
  3. J

What host are you currently using?

What is the paid/free host that you're currently using for your site? Just curious :D
  4. J

.com.kg?

Just want to know if we can only hold on to our .com.kg domains for only a year? Somewhere in the terms for the .com.kg domains, i see that the domain will be 'terminated' in a year from the time we get it? Or do we get to keep it forever? :biggrin2:
  5. J

DNS thingie

I know this sounds irrelevant around here. But can anyone shed some light about the domain names and DNS thingie? Or is there any faqs on the net about it? For example, how do you get a domain to work? Like if i registered a .com.kg domain: domainexample.com.kg. I signed up with a free...
  6. J

How do i sign up for the .com.kg domain?

I had a PID there already. Just how do i get past the domain signup page? It says to enter Owner PID* Technical Contact PID* And 2 Nameservers along with their IPs. Please enlighten me on the domain thingie. Owner PID i know, but what is the Technical Contact? And what nameservers...
  7. J

A script...

Just asking if there's a cgi script that helps to mass delete files off a server. I don't want to use FTP to delete files one by one, as i couldn't mass delete files using WS-FTP. =D Any help is greatly appreciated.
  8. J

Review my site?

Hello all, i've created my new webpage, and i'd appreciate all comments. :) The webpage url is www.jacklepop.f2s.com/verizon Please visit my site and comment on the layout, font faces and stuff like that. Thanks a lot!
  9. J

Webhosts...

Erm, from last month, i've been waiting for RedRival to reopen their signups, until now, it isn't opened yet. Hmm, what's with them? So now, i have to go back to a freehost: Brinkster.com formerly eWebCity.com. I know, Brinkster might not be the best or ideal webhost, but i can live with it...
Back