• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Show/Hide Text

its not firefox friendly, doesnt work for me.
  2. W

imageheap.com... re-designed (again)

blue is nice or make it orange to match the beak of the penguin logo thing
  3. W

UK Based ads that pay paypal

I dont think it really matters there base aslong as they pay to the UK does it?
  4. W

Delete/rename account?

xraycameras thanks alot Peo
  5. W

Delete/rename account?

Its ok i know why you dont delete accounts. Its because if you did prune accounts then you would be deleteing 50% of your accounts and that would decrease the amount of people interested in advertising of you.
  6. W

Delete/rename account?

You should delete accounts..
  7. W

spreadkmeleon.com - the worlds fastest web browser

If you dont want to change anything then why ask for help? (except the why bit)
  8. W

Delete/rename account?

I think there should be an option to delete an account or atleast change the member name..
  9. W

Show/Hide Text

Which site and which part?
  10. W

Show/Hide Text

no problem, whats the lesson here? use google :D
  11. W

100mpbs line

ive got 2mb but im getting 8mb soon hopefully
  12. W

Show/Hide Text

Here you go: https://olt.qut.edu.au/Manuals/adminm/Adding_Content/Add_Show_Hide_Text.htm found it on google
  13. W

Show/Hide Text

Im sure its possible why do you want to hide the text?
  14. W

100mpbs line

heh the max where i am is 8mbps heh
  15. W

question about linksys routers

It says for the linksys "Built-in NAT technology helps keep intruders out of your computers." NAT is a hardware firewall and very secure and linksys is a very reputable company and highly reccomended when it comes to routers so id just go for that.
  16. W

Bandwidth Limit

Spend some time searching google and you will probably find an answer. Or try looking at http://www.hotscripts.com
  17. W

spreadkmeleon.com - the worlds fastest web browser

Its nice. Some improvements could be: Remove the green box at the side, whats that there for? The link "why?" change to "Why?" so its capitalised like the rest. Change the text on the header so its a little more readable. Apart from that its a nice design, loads fast, clean, css and...
  18. W

I have a question to ask!

no problem, if i was in the position of trying to find a host who didnt accept english sites i would be really annoyed.
  19. W

I have a question to ask!

No its not discrimination or racism. Its just many advertisers dont allow chinese visitors since the companies who advertise with them prefer USA or European visitors. Unless you find a hosting company that is chinese and has chinese adverts its unlikely you will find a free host for chinese...
  20. W

imageheap.com... re-designed (again)

It must have been just a glitch he fixed as it works fine for me. Its a nice site but maybe you should consider limiting it to say 700 pixels in length just there isnt really any need for it to fill the whole page and it might look a bit better.
Back