• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Server Needed!

I´ll come back tomorrow, It´s too late for me, It´s 3:30 am in Spain and I´ve being all day searching, see you all, thanks a lot for all your answers, they where all really neutral even helping others. I do not know how to thank, I think is not enough.. Best Regards to all and maybe for...
  2. I

Server Needed!

Do you think I can manage with the sencond, with the dedicated server, is going to be diff. for me no?
  3. I

Server Needed!

I´m between this three, wich of them would you consider the best for me, I´m looking for something bigger of what you told me... I hope this is ok. http://www.viperhost.us/solutions/reseller/ ---------------------------------------------- Celeron 1.7 Ghz 512Mb Ram 80Gb HDD 5 IP's...
  4. I

Server Needed!

THIS IS OUR PLAN, I WAS WRONG, ONLY 4 GB SPACE 4GB Disc Space totally 40GB Transference unlimited emai unlimited mySql unlimited FTP 100 domains PHP
  5. I

Server Needed!

Our provider is Honesting.com and is a Reseller
  6. I

Server Needed!

Our sites are slow, problems with emails, problems with data bases, problems with everything. I have a 100 dominium plan, up to 1000 Mb per plan, 100 subdomains, unlimited email accounts, unlimited Mysql, etc.. typical. I know my budget isn´t big, but the thing is that I´m really starting...
  7. I

Server Needed!

I took a look at our server and maybe the problems come because this: Processor #1 Vendor: GenuineIntel Processor #1 Name: Intel(R) Celeron(TM) CPU 1200MHz Processor #1 speed: 1202.773 MHz Processor #1 cache size: 256 KB Ans aswell because this: Current Memory Usage...
  8. I

Server Needed!

Thanks You are helping me a lot since this afternoon, you are all brillinat. I´ll try to explain my self as you know for my writing i´m spanish. I´m designer with hosting and I´m too vacations agent. I´m making a system for all my other agents, so I get all of them with me, now they are...
  9. I

Server Needed!

Thanks Josh! I´m taking a look aswell at a2b2.com to this: Celeron 1.7 Ghz 512Mb Ram 80Gb HDD 5 IP's C-Panel $79/mo Do you think is a good plan?
  10. I

Server Needed!

Are they Reseller Only or Virtual Server (Reseller) do you know if they are virtual or only resellers?. Thanks!
  11. I

Server Needed!

Sorry, one more thing, Viper host have good plans for 25,90$ but they are not virtual servers aren´t they. If they are not, what difference it makes..
  12. I

Server Needed!

Thanks to all, I think I´ll try this. Do you know if they are stable, if they are good ?
  13. I

Server Needed!

http://a2b2.com Hi again, about the virtual servers, in a2b2.com do have multilanguage at the Cpanel and is this a Virtual Private Server?. I need spanish language with Cpanel. The final price as you said is: Total £24 per month, aprox. 35 Euros (this is to total final) Has this plan got...
  14. I

Server Needed!

Thank You I knew them buy I wrote them and did not answer, that maybe a problem. aswell they say nothing about MySql, if they have unimited, that why I wrote them, but got no answer.
  15. I

Server Needed!

YellowMc I saw your web and there is no dedicated servers, are you trying to sell me a good plain hosting, like it says in you website?
  16. I

Server Needed!

Yellow !, it would be fine without installation, It´s a deal?.
  17. I

Server Needed!

I´m not sure We have now about 50 dominiums and the system. In the system problably is going to host more that 500 autoresponders with multi accounts, and multi campains. I´m really not sure about space, I just whant to have security and the onlly way is to have a dedicated server. Imagine all...
  18. I

Server Needed!

http://www.spansurf.com/spa/servidores.php Look here for example you have in Spain for 49€ - 160 Hd - celeron 2.4 - 256 ram, but it has Plesk and no Cpanl, you see there are places with good prices and dedicated servers. What I´m looking to fin is the same but with Cpanel, that it´s about 60-75 $
  19. I

Server Needed!

Thank you Guys! Guay, thank you but now I have an reseller program in a virtual server and I´m not happy, we are allways having problems because other people messing. This is the third time we change in 6 years and we are a bit ired, that why we are looking a dedicated server. I saw some for...
  20. I

Server Needed!

You are not going to get a dedicated with cPanel for $60, I recommend you post details on your disk space and bandwidth usage as a VPS may be more suited _____________________________________________________________________ The thing is that we are growing our system, a vacations systema with...
Back