• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Help PLEASE

Took me 10 minutes to install.
  2. T

Free hosting script

Do you have a demo? I may also be interested in this script.
  3. T

Our Free Hosting Package

We still offer free hosting but only via request in this forum. The reason why we have taken the forums down is because we set-up a rule that the member had to have 5 post before they could apply for hosting and all the post was just spam. We also stated that the sites had to be in...
  4. T

Can you help me?

What type of site will you be running? Do you have your own domain name? We need more info.
  5. T

[REQ] Domain HOSTING

We can offer 300MB space and 15GB bandwidth contact me on MSN mail.tz25@gmail.com (text link on every page Hosted By XXXX) More space will require a banner ad on your site..
  6. T

Ad Pack 1000 Pay Per Clicks 50,000 Banner Impressions

For a limited time only we are offering this great Ad Package for only $4.99. banner Ad Package (banner size 468x60) 50,000 Banner Impressions: The banner that you choose to advertise will be displayed across our entire network on the main page of our site, within the members area, and...
  7. T

NEED free hosting

We do not defraud customers email address. The forums are closed because the only people that are posting are the ones that spam i gave 23 members free accounts and 15 of those did not put our ad code on there sites so they accounts was removed. We also stated that all sites MUST be in english...
  8. T

NEED free hosting

A good company wanting to stop in business would never give free accounts away for nothing....
  9. T

changing laptop hard drive

It all depends on what laptop you have. The one i use has a slot on the side just undo 1 screw and the HD slides out some you have to take the whole casing apart..
  10. T

Script Needed

Im looking for a script that will allow people to request hosting... The following features are needed: First & Last name: Domain Name or Sub-Domain Name Email Address And a option box where the user can add optional request ect When the user submits the info it must then email the...
  11. T

Laptop video/graphics problem?

How old is the laptop? Have you tried installing the latest video/graphics drivers? https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27
  12. T

Tz25.Com Please review

Thanks guys i've removed the Validate > XHTML 1.0 Strict! | CSS
  13. T

Random reboot...scared me just a bit (a lot, actually). Possible causes?

Hey thats scary... Last night i was just surfing the net and the pc just rebooted on it's own for no reason what so ever... Im also running Windows XP, with Service Pack 2 installed. Im from the UK with Blueyonder Broadband... i noticed you are in the UK are you with Blueyonder? May be...
  14. T

Tz25.Com Please review

Hi, Please take the time to review our new site design. http://www.tz25.com Any comments welcome.. Thanks.
  15. T

gear-host.com for sale...

For Sale: Domain Name gear-host.com Expires 2006-09-18 Registered with registerfly.com transfer fee free you will need to create a free registerfly.com account.. Sell at $15 via PayPal. PM me if interested or contact me on msn messenger mail.tz25@gmail.com
  16. T

Please, please help me?

i think it may be this forum script here http://dcscripts.com/
  17. T

Our Free Hosting Package

The forums are now open... Sorry for the site being closed we was just updating a few things.
  18. T

Randomizer Business + Hosting

How would you like to run your very own randomizer? Well now you can! For only $14.99 a year we will provide you with your very own randomizer business. Hosted on our own servers you can use your own domain name or we will provide you with a sub-domain for free : you.tz25.com So what do...
Back