• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Hosts that accept A (host) and CNAME domain hosting?

Hey everyone sorry if this post is misplaced but I can't find any free hosts that accept A (host) [ip based hosting] or CNAME domain hosting. I currently am using GoDaddys nameservers and honestly I do not want to change them because they link to my webmail and blog. Anyone know any sites...
  2. C

FREE DOMAINS! Get your own free .com name! READ-ME ^_^

Allo Everybody, Im glad to announce ill be buying 3 domain names via go-daddy.com for 3 luckyish people. The website can be anything .com .net or .org, check www.godaddy.com to see if its available. Now, Ill say the bad part first. If I buy you the domain you have to place one banner ad...
  3. C

Can you Pay for things with Unverifyed Paypal Accounts?

Yeah, I was just wondering that because I have like 25$ in it, and I have no way of verifying it. Because I dont have a bank account, and my parents will let me use there credit card, but were not the same last name LOL.
  4. C

Free Forum/Image Hosting, No Ads.

Newly Created AnimeStar.be Features: `Free Forum Hosting `Free Image Hosting Banners only appear on the front page of AnimeStar.be, and no ads on forums! Forums `Awesome Templates `PHPbb `No mods sorry `Your own animestar.be/whatever Example: http://www.animestar.be/forums/ Also igeeked.com...
  5. C

AnimeStar.be (Check it out please)

I worked for 5 hours today and finally I'm done with my sites new layout. `The site is about forum hosting, and image hosting ((jpg, gif, bmp, png)) http://www.AnimeStar.be
  6. C

Free Image Hosting

New, Free, Fast, and Free XD. www.animestar.be For you picture uploading means ^__^
  7. C

PC ON DOMAIN: www.fullmetalalchemist.be

Its the name of a fairly huge anime www.fullmetalalchemist.be anyidea what that should rack in besides a lawsuit lol P.S. Full Metal Alchemist is © to its creator I take no claim to the anime at all. Just a coincidence I own the domain lol.
  8. C

I need a free domain, willing to put adsense banner.

Hello My name is Andrew M. I am in need of the domain www.iGeeked.com over my original domain of www.devilarms.com . Too put this simply, it used to be a multiclan website, but the server crashed and now im remaking it into iGeeked (big possibilities, already alot of hits in 4 days.)...
Back