• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Windows Installer Error

Howdy all: This post has nothing to do with web hosting or web design, but it does have to do with computers and since we are in General Discussion I thought I would come out and seek some assistance. Over the last couple of days I noticed that I am having trbl installing software when it...
  2. W

Web-Hosting4u - Platinum Package

Web-Hosting4u this week doubled the size of all accounts. To advertise this, we would like to offer our Platinum Package (normally $84.00 annually) for $60.00. (This is $5.00 Monthly if you choose to pay this way. Domain Name not included) We will also register your domain name free...
  3. W

Cwd object version 3.06 does not match $Cwd::VERSION 3.09.

Duport, Thanks! Perhaps I should have read my own CPANEL Notes! Right at the top, clear as a bell! Thanks for helping point this out to me, guess I was more concerned with the Returned undeliverable to put two and two together. Regards, Craig
  4. W

Cwd object version 3.06 does not match $Cwd::VERSION 3.09.

Alright, I have posted in a few places, and figured I would try here next....I have an error when sending mail through a third party client (Outlook, IncreiMail, etc..) Migrated from my shared server to a dedicated server yesterday. The error I get is: Cwd object version 3.06 does not...
Back