• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

500 space 3000 gb bandwidth

Sorry about this but I meant 500 mb space 3000 mb bandwidth. Sorry for the confusision my bad. And having a TLD means you own a dot.com.
  2. B

500 space 3000 gb bandwidth

You must have a TLD. If you do not know what a TLD is then there is no chance I will even CONSIDER hosting you. Only requirement is that you get 100 UNIQUE hits on a page that has my small ad on it a month. Fxhost.us Post here if interested. No PMs will be considered
  3. B

Need Free Hosting for my Fansite (PHP & MySQL)

Hello. I am Brian from Fxhost.us. I will set you with this plan. PM me. I will need a ad banner on your site. PM me please
  4. B

Need Ultra Hosting

300 GB of bandwidth for free? You are a moron. Even a gigabite of space for free is my definition of overselling.
  5. B

Need a free reseller please

JmZeLz Why in the right mind would anyone give you a free reseller account? They are basically giving you free money, And no offense you look like a newb. If anyone is foolish enough to give you free reseller hosting be prepared for a oversell dump server.
  6. B

PHP developer needs a small site with PHP5 support

why do you need 2 GB bandwidth with no traffic?
  7. B

Free Rock-Hosting's Web Hosting (GB)

This is just crazy and beyond stupid. All these hosts oversell there free plans to get your attention. And then when you use even a little of that space your hostless again so you come back here. Never use a free host that gives away that much free. Just use paid hosting.
  8. B

Need A CHEAP RESELLER...

Just a tip. No one will give a free trial that big. And Its hard to burn 200 GB with 10 GB of files. IMO good luck
Back