• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Personal hosting wanted if you please.:)

Cgi Offered So check my Signature for Details.
  2. H

Looking for 20MB+ w/ PHP, MySQL, CGI, etc.

Its Half-Life 2 A game. Anyways if my site is orginally about gamers and stuff, so check my signature out and i will give you your space but without domain hosting or cpanel.
  3. H

Free hosting support .htaccess

Ok but shouldnt it be written either TY or TU ? What does Q stand for>?
  4. H

CandyHosting.com

Ooh so ur just reseller. Ok.
  5. H

Small 5mb - 500mb BW MTA Server- Sponsorship NEEDED.

So , u would need around 1gb bw max at that rate?
  6. H

Free hosting support .htaccess

ya i dont put any ads or banners, and has .htaccess too and no fantasico why u need it when u can install phpnuke and all the scripts mannually? i can help installing if any problems.Check signature if this is what u need.
  7. H

*****Free 20MB FILE HOSTING - FREE CPANEL HOSTING150Mb/30GB-FREE IMAGE HOSTING*****

Dude seriously how is someone supposed to use 30gb bw with only 150mb space allowed?
  8. H

need host 200mb and 30gb banwidh

Oh u managed to mix past present and future tense in one single line. what u mean ur building site and have 2000 uniques per day? how can that be possible , if ur just building it? and whats a shupdomain and why u need shupdomain if u have ur own domain?
  9. H

need a free host

there cannot be a php.ini where the filesize limit is set to unlimited. Plus what ur asking for is basically reseller right cause u said "multiple account sign ups allowed" Care to explain that part?
  10. H

CandyHosting.com

do u own the server? and if so any specs on the server? like hardware
  11. H

need a good host plz help

if u dont need any cpanel but basic features , with 100mbit file upload limit check my signature.
  12. H

Anime Site

if it wont have media than what sort of animation would it be?
  13. H

150 space 3gb bandwith no adds

He never said he need 150 gb space he said 150 space . So specify is it 150 mb space ? And i wont put any ads or text link either . But u need to get initial credits by posting on forums .And later on u can either post or not doesnt matter but if u post i will know that ur still around and using...
  14. H

simple + efficient

u need to specify the bw and if u need any cpanel , u have ur own domain or subdomain hosting needed? If no cpanel or domain hosting needed register on the forums i got , and i give u free space , but can u like post ur intro there ?
  15. H

1and1.com/.co.uk

Well i had heard bad reviews of that company , they are said to have bad support. So never went with them.
  16. H

Which os the most reliable?

Yup ur computer and ur dial up :biggrin2:
  17. H

Which os the most reliable?

Depending on which host fulfills ur needs is called the best host for that person. Other criterias are just a myth, cause i seen big hosting companies go down in matter of few days. So , better host is that which undestands ur needs.
  18. H

car owner site

Ok topic gone out of topic lol so keep to topic this is not chat room.
Back