• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Wagoo.com

Are you trying to ruin all other Chinese user's fame? :shame:
  2. W

Free webhosting - 100 or 150mb space, no ads

agree first and after if you disagree, then just quit
  3. W

Zeeblo.com - Free cPanel Hosting

that's really a long story. anyway, now it's free. So just remind everybody to backup their own stuff everyday so that, if something happens, u wont lose too much.
  4. W

www.4ya.us - Free 120MB web host w/ yourName.4ya.us domain, No Ads, No Requirements

why not provide FTP connection? if you use webftp to upload a full site, I will be knocked up before I finish.
  5. W

I now understand what's happening. I can't say zeeblo is wrong. neither is Alet. if possible, maybe it's better to return him his data and let him go. By the way, i guess Alet's forum is an adult forum, right? Are you Chinese? no offense, just curious
  6. W

Ver2.biz - 250 MB, 10 GB Bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, No Ads, 100% Free!

can't connect right now, what's wrong?
  7. W

Free hosting 30MB/1500MB at MZHost

1. You need to have a TLD (top level domain) example www.yourdomain.com 2. You can't have more than one account 3. Please, support us by using our banner on your website or forum, you can find our banner at this link Click here so look first then go,kindly reminding :)
  8. W

Free cPanel Hosting upto 30GB, no posting required.

if anyone is interested, still they can find the truth from your forum. they can still see how stupid u r. the only thing u can do, just deny everything and then squeezed urself into a small cave and say to urself everything is all right. that's why i say u r loser. i can forgive ur ignorance if...
  9. W

You should know why I say that. I don't want to repeat that again and again. You know why but I don't think you can really understand. For a silly guy, bright is a dirty word. I don't want to call your name here coz i dunt wanna ruin my reputation for an idiot. :shame: The only reason I make...
  10. W

for all subdomain hosting, no cpanel or phpmyadmin, then.
  11. W

as far as I know, it works, without cpanel. Hopefully cpanel could be ready soon.
  12. W

Free Cpanel Hosting - 200MB space/5GB BW - NO ADS!!

Is this a post to host space?
  13. W

up to now is good
  14. W

Be careful cause the admin (x05host) of that forum is extremely disgusted.
  15. W

need a free cpanel reseller host

sorry, should be WHM. Since I'm not familar with that. :)
  16. W

need a free cpanel reseller host

Space:100M or more Bandwidth: 1.5G or more need to be a reseller account because the main reason I post here is I wanna see how CMS looks and how it works. If somedoby happenly has his own free server and would like to give me this oppotunity, would be my pleasure. :biggrin2:
  17. W

Free 200mb space!

not connected
Back