• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Best Free Web Host?

Zoomcities Really nice. Although some people dont like Post to Host type, you should try this one. Admins and Mods reply almost immediately to your posts (so do members) I asked questions about script, and I got my answers in less than 5 minutes (fastest one I think was 2 minute?)...
  2. S

Fast, Reliable & Stable Free cPanel Hosting NO ADS! PHP, MySQL, rVskin, Fantastico...

nice sounds really nice!! im in!! count me in!! XD oh ya, just wondering (because i applied to it for the following reason) is it possible for me if i put up my website like maybe 2 months later? (more like a month and a half), because im creating a club and it mainly talks about website...
  3. S

1.1GB space, at least 10GB b/w

sorry guys, i meant 1.1 GB
  4. S

1.1GB space, at least 10GB b/w

sorta searched around the forums for some 1.1gb space (didnt search bandwidth yet) i was wondering if anyone can provide me 1.1gb of space (maybe 2? dunno) and with AT LEAST 10gb of bandwidth what i wish to have (features)(at least these): -no file SIZE upload limit (im gonna be uploading...
Back