• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Blizzard

erk

I had a wigloo host for about 6 months. I forgot about it and went back after about 6 months and found about 430 accounts. NONE of them actually had ANYTHING (apart from the auto-generated page) in them. Now i see why hosts go down, all that crap that people put in them...
  2. Blizzard

Noooooo.... com.kg's are pay!!!

Domain.kg have started charging for their free .com/net/org.kg as i just got about 20 emails requesting payment :p Why oh why..... :confused: grr :angry2:
  3. Blizzard

mp3 host

i need a host which allows .mp3 files. Please post specs
  4. Blizzard

Need 2 Hosts

I need to hosts... host 1: cgi no ads if possible (or popup) about 10 megs fairly fast good bandwidth essential FTP essential host 2: 50+ Megs No file size limit FTP essential good bandwidth essential fast any ads not a problem Thanks,
  5. Blizzard

.net.kg

Firstly, i got a free .net.kg domain. I am using portland free hosting (:p) just until i get my paid hosting working, because i was reccomended that portland set up their domain accounts FAST. I set up all the domain servers, and got a conformation email from portland. The FTP worked ok, but i...
  6. Blizzard

how to use dial up host without dialing up!

If you don't need cgi etc, and are uploading small files, just upload homefree to your main directory :D then get an account. Seems a bit of a waste of time though
  7. Blizzard

Recommend a UK paid host?

could anyone reccomend a hosting service, based in the UK (and accepts £'s) fairly cheap, with the following... -No Ads :D -20+ Megs -Decent Speed -CGI, PHP, mySQL, PERL -Domain Registration -Cheap Thanks in advance, Blizzard
  8. Blizzard

need host 75+MB Fast No File Size Limit

Need a reliable host with: FTP 75+ MB Space Fast & Reliable No file size limits Ads of any type are not a problem
  9. Blizzard

design i did

http://www.yardratjin.tk/ It's not MY site, i just designed it <edit> Typed the URL wrong </edit>
  10. Blizzard

I Need... LOL

Anyone that lives in USA please post a fake US phone no. so i can sign up for netfirms :D
  11. Blizzard

Sig Test

k
  12. Blizzard

Happy New Year!!!

My best wishes for the new year! :)
  13. Blizzard

Skaggy.com

skaggy.com probably won't last long. If it's trying to make money on its pay hosting, then why are the specs so similar. You mayjust aswell sign up for 2 free accounts. It's a duplicae of l33t.ca - impossible offer, crap service. Well, it'll be decent for the first few hours ;)
  14. Blizzard

Looking For...

looking for fast host 10 MB +
  15. Blizzard

Please - your opinion

http://www.igzone.co.uk/
  16. Blizzard

T35?

Someone said to me a while ago that T35.com used to be a warez (or something like that) site. Is this true?
  17. Blizzard

F***king Host.SK!!!

When I was setting up newspro, i chmoded newspro.cgi to 755. s soon as i did that, it changed back to the old chmod value, so it doesn't work. It does this with all files. Is there a way to change this? :mad:
  18. Blizzard

Looking for...

Looking for a host, other than netfirms or dk3 CGI Essential Ads not a problem but if possible popup FTP essential 10-20MB+
  19. Blizzard

My IDEAL Free Host

Hmm, lets see... -Unlimited Space -20 free domains -Warez alowed :D -CGI/SSI/PHP 4/PERL etc. -No Ads -Unlimited Bandwidth If anyone offers that :rolleyes: for free they are crazy....
  20. Blizzard

Are we asking too much??

If i owned a hosting company with its own servers, i would not give free hosting with no ads... Are we asking too much to think this of hosting companys, after all, no ad hosts don't last, but hosts with ads are more likely to stay around...
Back