• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

R-FH HOSTING - NO adds , very few posting points , very fast server , all features

R-FH Hosting Plans - Pro Range You may either use your own domain, which you should provide when requesting for hosting, or you can request www.yourname.r-fh.com. When requesting, your posts will be checked, so if we find they are of poor quality, we will ask you to post more before creating...
  2. T

R-FH.com HOSTING ! 500mb - 4gb SPACE

R-FH.com HOSTING ! 500mb - 4gb SPACE ( Cpanel/phpmyadmin/fantastico/FTP n alll ! ) :wave: :beer: The Real Free Host gives out free hosting to everyone and in return you must make good posts on the forums. Your site will be : www.yoursite.r-fh.com And will have NO Adds . Every New Topic =...
  3. T

req hosting for messengers related site

required space for my new website related to messengers and addons. I will b posting in forums if necessary Adds : anything but google. req : parked domains + fantastico currently i have to go with a subdomain . WIll b adding a domain later. thanx
  4. T

PLease review my site

PLease review my website design and layout . DO give your precious comments :-) . Wd b glad to make the changes. The website is about tutorials and tools for webmasters.
  5. T

need hosting for my colg students bulletin board

i need space for my college students bulletin board. i may need a max of 500 mb of 500 mb space ( a lil less can do ;) ) and abt 20 gigz of bw ( a lil can do again :d ) ... and ofcourse , php , sqls( 2 ? ) , a parked domain ( cos at present wer starting as a free one ..but in future .. the colg...
  6. T

need hosting for my board please :d

need hosting for my board . my server went down and i lost all data . i do have a backup of my databse though . I am ready to host your Adds on all the pages. The board has more than 1000 members and had around 1000 impressions of adds . it has been almost 10 days since my board went down ...
Back