• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Hosting needed for budgie site! :-P

Me and my mum are wanting to start a budgie site and are lookin for some hosting. Can anyone offer me free hosting with the following specs: 300MB space 5gb bandwidth 5 mysql databses 10 emails cpanel (if avalible) plus all the standard stuff thanks sean:angel:
  2. M

Free Reseller Account Needed. Willing to advertise and give links.

A few days ago my host removed my reseller account for no reason and I am in need of a new one, I used to host many popular sites. I cannot offer money because my family is poor but I can offer advertising space on every site i host (about 25) and link it to your site. I will need the...
  3. M

free upload from URL script

hi, Im looking for a script which will let my server upload something from a URL. Instead of downloading whatever I want then uploading it from my computer to the server. thanks sean
  4. M

website transfering script

HI, Im wishing to change my host and was wondering if there was a script or free service that would transfer my current website files and MySQL databases to my new host thanks sean :tongue2:
  5. M

please review my site!

hi, I made a new deisgn for my Site Simplist Sims! www.simplistsims.co.uk and was wondering if you could tell me what you think of the design? Thanks Sean :cool2:
  6. M

I need a small reseller account! (can comprimise alot)

I need a small reseller account! Needs TO BE FREE! HI, I run a sims site and wanting to offer free hosting to people and I would need the following: 5 - 10gb space 100Gb Bandwidth Cpanel or zpanel or any easy to use control panel! Fantastico is possible , if not doesnt matter! I can...
  7. M

Free reseller account needed ( small account needed)

HI, I run a sims site and wanting to offer free hosting to people and I would need the following: 5gb space 10Gb Bandwidth Cpanel or zpanel Fantastico is possible I can compromise if needed to. Thanks Sean M My site: www.simplistsims.co.uk
  8. M

Free reseller hosting account needed!

I run a sims site and I wish to offer free hosting to people wanting to start simulation sites about there fav games. I am really looking for a free reseller hosting account. Does anyone know where I can get a good one? Thanks sean :-)
  9. M

Tell me... Is my site badly designed?

My friend saysits crap! Tell me wat u think! and how should I improve it? www.simplistsims.co.uk :-)
Back