• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Exile Hosting FREE WEBHOSTING, No Ad's, No Forum Psoting

just submitted my account, making sure i follow the TOS of your site so i dont get banned :) also, what are the DNS servers?
  2. O

JLHost Promotion - Free 100MB/1GB Cpanel accounts

I am interested in this host for my project, oktamBB
  3. O

It's Real!!!

i got a reply yesterday, thanks viet!
  4. O

Webserver on thumb drive

I got Xampp running on a 32 mb thumb drive...
  5. O

IPB v1.3.1 illegal?...

You can use 1.3(U) and 2.0(Trial) or 2.0(U) Legally, but you cannot use 1.3.1, as 1.3.1 came out after it was paid.
  6. O

It's Real!!!

I still havent heard from this guy..
  7. O

The best URL redirectors?

~~~Free Subdomains www.freeurl.com www.jwdx.com www---------- www.dot.tk www.v3.com www.hotredirect.com www.internetjump.com www.explode.to www.zdos.com www.webalias.com www.reduce.to www.warping.to www.gosurfto.com www.2000c.net www.shorturl.com www.has.it www.doze.to...
  8. O

vBulletin Skinning

I will skin it for a price.
  9. O

200 meg space / 5G bandwidth Cpanel Hosting

check your messages.
  10. O

200MB, 5GB, No Ads, CPanel With Fantastico

No anime sites? whats wrong with anime sites. you sir, just lost me as a user.
  11. O

Com.Ru, Org.Ru and Net.Ru

i dont own ripn.net
  12. O

domain problem

your only option is trying to transfer, or contact godaddy you can also back order the domain, when it expires, you get it.
  13. O

domain problem

sounds like you either need to contact your old webhost or your royally screwed.
  14. O

Willing to Sponser 2 Websites with Free DOmain

my host supports dns
  15. O

Willing to Sponser 2 Websites with Free DOmain

my site is http://kazesoft.hostingposts.com As you can see, the url to our site is too long. We are in great need of a domain name, and we would love to have kazesoft.com as our domain. Kazesoft is dedicated to free, flexible software, with our latest project oktamBB due out sometime in...
  16. O

150mb/20gb bandwith/cpanel/ftp/mysql

Dude! CAPS CONTROL!!! Lol, cool it.
  17. O

500MB/25GB, No ADS!

dude... very cool hosting, but when i visit your forums, i get this: Not Found The requested URL /forums/ was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.33 Server at...
  18. O

How is Zenix Hosting? Dont Lie :)

very nice. i would fix the cPanel login, then leave it alone or my zombies will eat your brians.
  19. O

Need Domain Sponsor for non-profit proyect

no reply from who?
Back