• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Stas.net now has ads

They do? I dont see any! I dont see any ads! Where are these 'ads' on the stas.net pages? i have tried 2 stas.net pages, SuperWavs (as above) and one of my friends sites, and I dont see any adverts on the pages. (I do see one on SuperWavs, however this is not stas.net's advertising). I don't...
  2. K

Domainzero and VirtualAve

Make sure... With DomainZero, make sure that you select 'Use your own nameservers' in the box above the area to type your nameservers. I cannot say much about using Virtual Avenue with DomainZero, because i have never used it with a domain name, I just use it with my free webspace provider.
  3. K

What do you guys think of Stas.net?

Stas.net is good :-) Stas.net is a good server, they have unlimited space (like they say), and there are no ads. I have used them for my previous website and am going to use them for my upcoming site.
Back