• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

How is the domain registration market

I tried to offer free domain name registration but no one wanted it. I wonder what happend ? (for some fresh articles in return) Doesnt people want a domain name any more ? :eek2: even if its free ? How is the real situation of the domain registration market now, any ideas ? :tired2:
  2. A

A simple type of free hosting which is cool

If you are looking for a free hosting service, which is simple to use and easy to get started in few minutes and to manage in future, then consider us at www.free2w.com Here is our offer: New : Image gallery with categories to manage all your photo and image sharing. File manger with...
  3. A

What features do you need with free hosting, we will get that.

:ninja: Hello guys, we are running some sort of free hosting since 2001 and i have been a regular visitor here. its really a cool forum, thanks to peo. I though peo was from some remote island near hawai but now it seems he is from swiss or around there in europe :angel: Anyway I am...
  4. A

Get free hosting and free .com domain name registration

I am looking for response from people who already own a website or who will make a personal or biz website. i will register free .com domain name and give free cpanel hosting. Would you be interested in it. The catch is that your site should put a small banner of mine and have some traffic...
  5. A

Free domain name and hosting for $6/year no banner.

Hello dear hosters, I was wondering how much interest would you show about having a free domain name like something.com or something.net which comes with $6/year hosting account. Also there will be no banners on such a plan. The hosting plan should be comparabe to $4/month hosting package...
  6. A

Free 500 Mb Hosting

Web hosting on Windows 2003 servers. Web builder software, WebSite Creator: Easy website creation and unlimited content management. 500 MB web space to store your files. Unlimited FTP Access 1Gig bandwidth per month, for your audience to browse your site.. Ms Front Page Server...
  7. A

Free Reseller Hosting Account (ASP.net Platform with php mysql)

Host multiple domain or subdomain websites on this account, with advanced reseller level control panel. Free for a year on Commercial servers, not free servers. We are interested to offer some reseller hosting accounts free of cost to encourage developers and resellers looking for the best...
  8. A

Free mysql hosting on windows 2003 .net

Free mysql hosting on windows 2003 .net server We have atlast released our free mySql server database with free windows hosting. Just try it now and let us know how you find it :P www.aspwebserver.com - Signup here
  9. A

Free 500mb hosting (China and world wide)

:P Some users were confused about our free hosting offer, thinking we were blocking users from China and some other places. However we are currently accepting users from all over the world. Just signup and start building your webiste. Read more...
  10. A

Free domain hosting on aspnet windows server.

We are looking for web designers who own sites that attract over 100 visitors every day. We are interested to offer very high caliber asp.net hosting on winodows 2003 server. Those who already dont have a domain can also get a free domain. You will get: yourname.com :cool2: :cool2: :cool2...
  11. A

mysql on windows

Any one know how to set the security permissoin of databases on mysql on windows. We need to assigner one database per virtually hosting site, like yoursite.ourdomain.com So each site will have its databse like yoursite in mysql which should be available only to that website. We did some...
  12. A

500mb space with website creator ftp on windows .net

Windows 2003 servers. Web based WebSite Creator 500 MB web space to store your files. Unlimited FTP Access 30Gig bandwidth per month, for your audience to browse your site.. Ms Front Page Server Extension. 50 POP3 mail box anyname@yourdomain for your personal mail server with worldwide...
  13. A

Free aspnet hosting on win2k3

Once again we are releasing a new product and offering free signups (100% free) :biggrin2: Please help us test our aspnet / dotnet hosting platform. Signup here: http://www.aspwebserver.com/aspnet.asp Dont forget to send us ur comments. :devious2:
  14. A

Free aspnet hosters ratings?

www.ASPfreeserver.com is offering free asp & aspnet hosting with ftp access and no banners. Recently we have noticed that some major free aspnet hosters has shut down free service, like brinkster, dotnetplayground etc. We would like to hear your comments about our free service and...
  15. A

Free asp & aspnet hosting with ftp and php

http://www.aspfreeserver.com/yoursite 100mb space, Unlimited bandwidth for data transfer. Unlimited FTP access. Aspnet, the dotnet platform. vb.net, c# and more Microsoft Active Server Pages [asp] Scripting Ms Access Database Wap, wml - wireless markup language PHP and scripting Perl...
  16. A

free windows aspnet hosting

Personal website: http://www.aspfreeserver.com/yoursite 100mb space Unlimited bandwidth FTP access Aspnet, the dotnet platform. vb.net, c# and more Microsoft Active Server Pages [asp] Scripting Ms Access Database PHP scripting and Perl for windows. FSO component- access, create, delete...
  17. A

Free hosting with Domain registration

Hello fellas, I thought its my duty to inform you guys that we are back to our free hositng policy with domain registration. Yes, for a limited time we are giving free windows and linux hosting with domain name registration. All features included! The features that we are offering are also...
  18. A

Free hosting with domain registration

Hello fellas, I thought its my duty to inform you guys that we are back to our free hositng policy with domain registration. Yes, for a limited time we are giving free windows and linux hosting with domain name registration. The features that we are offering are also awesome, now the free...
  19. A

300mb, unlimited transfer asp.net php perl

Hello guys and ladies, I did not hear enough response for our awesome free hosting offer. Arent you interested in our free service ? Free Win2000 Domain Hosting!! 300MB space, unlimited bandwidth, ftp, asp, ASP.NET, php, perl, wap, pop3 & web mail Frontpage Extension, Control Panel ...
  20. A

I can help you earn from your website

I don't know yet what your site sells or does but I can definitely help you earn real cash from your website. It might require some effort but I can assure that it will work. I work at marketing of www.aspwebserver.com , recently we launched an affiliate program that pays out any partner who...
Back