• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

What features do you need with free hosting, we will get that.

That is one good idea. We will see what can be done. :wave:
  2. A

Look at the bright side, You dont need to fill them up if you dont want to. Those fields are there so that some day we can start a community service like myspace, where you can find the man of your dreams... pirate2 lol If you or any one has spare time and asp or aspnet skills, you can work...
  3. A

All your questions are answered here at www.free2w.com Also at www.aspwebserver.com we are offering 3 kinds of hosting that should meet the needs of most users.
  4. A

Sorry about that, I will get that fixed by disabling open posts on the forum.
  5. A

How is the domain registration market

I tried to offer free domain name registration but no one wanted it. I wonder what happend ? (for some fresh articles in return) Doesnt people want a domain name any more ? :eek2: even if its free ? How is the real situation of the domain registration market now, any ideas ? :tired2:
  6. A

A simple type of free hosting which is cool

Well, I dont relly see any need for ftp as our file manager is like a one stop control panel that lets you upload multiple files at once and a grab mode windows just like ftp. So why is the greem :idea: Yes, you get full control and you can take the domain where you want. We will do with a...
  7. A

I am wondering why isnt any one interested to get a free domain name ? What has be world become today ? Is every one to rich to get a paid name rather than free ?
  8. A

One more thing. I have been a long time user of freewebs, our we page editor is way better then theirs. You can edit in visual mode, html mode or in notepad mode. I wonder why dont they improve their editors. I would aks any one to sign up with freewebs and free2w and comapre the page editing...
  9. A

I agree with you to some extent but not fully. Most people dont want php, majority want to develop a free html based content website. Then its better if they find common stuff like image gallery or a discussion area ready made rather then uploading the scripts themselves. Then its true that...
  10. A

You are totally wrong about that. In house cp's are way more safer than commercial ones. Thats because hackers download and test those commercial panels to find a hack, once they do , they speread it on forums to other hackers and a party begins. Our problem was a minor one with some other...
  11. A

ftp uploads ftp uploads are not needed at all. our simple file manager lets up upload multiple files at once. it also gives u a lot more editing and management features from that same interface . So ftp is not even needed.
  12. A

I wonder if anyone would be interested to get a free top level domain name like yourname.com for writing articles for our website ? Topics should be related to web hositng, development, programming etc. If so how many would you write for a $10 worth domain name ?
  13. A

If you are looking for a free hosting service, which is simple to use and easy to get started in few minutes and to manage in future, then consider us at www.free2w.com Here is our offer: New : Image gallery with categories to manage all your photo and image sharing. File manger with...
  14. A

Those are not mandatory, and many people dont enter that. :beer:
  15. A

Ok guys do one thing, have a quick look at my site www.free2w.com look at the site designs and hosting features. Then comment what makes you feel like not siging up there... :-)
  16. A

Is it important to have branded control panel ? or a cool forum like vbulleting or phpbb ? I have seen that most people , like 60% needs a simple html page where they can put up their personal or business information.
  17. A

Thanks for pointing that out. I have been with paid and free hosting since 7 years now and those things like space, trasfer are not some thing to worry for 90% of the clients as most sites dont need much. We are offering page friendly hosting, no limits, make as many pages as you want (no...
  18. A

:ninja: Hello guys, we are running some sort of free hosting since 2001 and i have been a regular visitor here. its really a cool forum, thanks to peo. I though peo was from some remote island near hawai but now it seems he is from swiss or around there in europe :angel: Anyway I am...
  19. A

Get free hosting and free .com domain name registration

How many visitors do you get daily ?:beer:
Back