• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

gDotz - Submit your link free! (Directory)

Submit your link for free to gDotz at: http://www.gdotz.com reciprocal links will be shown above regular links. If there is a category you want added, just reply or pm me and ill add it. Submit all your links!!!
  2. S

Grand Opening Specials starting at .50

your plans are really weird.. the last one u have 100gb space and bandwidth.. btw, I dont think thats smart, i can see in free hosting you wont allow that, but for paid? i dont think so... Anyways im just helping you...
  3. S

Large Space Request

found that on the site, now tell me why do you want FREE hosting? dont feel like using your money?
  4. S

$1 advertisement on website with 300 daily uniques

the stats look like they come from some auto hit site.
  5. S

Small host required

thanks ;) i just noticed there are at least 2 other canadians in this thread, (im also canadian) so that makes 3 :D anyways good luck with your hosting.
  6. S

Simplemachine site? O.o

i got this email today
  7. S

Argueing with a kid..

im 16 too, and if you havnt noticed, i call everyone kids :P btw, you cant get into microsoft unless you get into college, my cousin got a letter from microsoft saying that when he is finished college (hes in like the first year of 4 for programing) Microsoft may concider him. Btw, i hate...
  8. S

Argueing with a kid..

Funny thing, this is the message he sent me: Got that when he was begging for money because he wanted to reg a """"$xx,xxx"""" (hope you see the quotation marks, cause its complete bs)
  9. S

Small host required

im going with TJR. thanks everyone
  10. S

Small host required

TJR Networks, how much would it cost for additional bandwidth if i require more? (im thinking about paying yearly). eRud, i sent you an email, if you say yes ill go with you, if not then i may go with TJR. thanks everyone else. the $4+ offers are nice but i dont have that kind of money in...
  11. S

Small host required

Space: 100mb Bandwidth: 5gb PHP MYSQL CPANEL FTP Emails subdomains webstats Tell me your hosting plan and price... Also if you provide your uptime proof, it'll give you an edge over other hosts.
  12. S

Flashcent - Advertise

http://www.flashcent.com/stats keep in mind, the stats for today havnt updated yet ;) Also, text links will be bolded to stand out more (only paid ones, link exchange ones wont)
  13. S

Reseller - (NO FAKES)

lol the way this guy acts, makes me think if he really is going to use it legally...
  14. S

K-Paradise Reseller!

how long do we get it free?
  15. S

Flashcent

center the table? you mean center the template? how would that make it bigger, plus it is designed to be left aligned, as the left has no borders or anything, it just ends. And im not going to make it bigger because maybe 5% of the people viewing it have a huge screen, 75% of the people have...
  16. S

Flashcent

http://www.flashcent.com I finished the template awhile ago and today i finished all the pages on it, what do you think of it?
  17. S

Flashcent - Advertise

I am offering cheap advertising right now. $10/month for banner ads in the header (above the content) and $8.50/month for banner ads below the content, max 3 above and 3 below. Also text ads are $5 a month or $2 a week. Or you can do a text link exchange with me if your site gets good...
  18. S

TargetFirst

im making $0.03 a click some days, and other days $0.30 a click :P
  19. S

Hosting template for sale... $4 PayPal

... dont sell your first templates, it gives templates a bad name. I hate people that go get photosop and do some crappy thing and try to make money off it.
  20. S

Will sponsor 3 websites with FREE HOSTING.

what is the banner? (is it a hosting banner?)
Back