• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

38h.com problems

Hi Ehsan. Good for you! I nearly set up my own server, but thought better of it in the end because I would also have had the hassle of maintaining it (althought, at least it would be under my own control!). Out of interest - what level of support (24x7?) and service level guarantees will...
  2. A

38h.com problems

Hi All. It was brought to my attention, yesterday, that 38h have totally disappeared from the face of the planet (or, at the very least, their DNS server has gone bye-bye's). None of theirs, or our websites and email are working. I've still not received any files from 38h, either - and...
  3. A

38h.com problems

Hi Ian. I, unexepectedly, received an email from James Griffin yesterday afternoon promising to supply the backups I requested - explaining that they had been inundated with requests for files (surprise... not!). He said that he'd email me back later that evening with the details - but he...
  4. A

38h.com problems

Hi Darren. I've been sending a polite email each day to all the new email addresses at 38h since 28th August requesting backups - I've not received a single reply yet - not even when I've specifically asked for them to at least simply confirm receipt in order that I can rest assured that...
  5. A

38h.com problems

Hi all. I notice that 38h are now officially no longer taking on new customers. They have also formally acknowledged that WEB9 server has been down for several weeks. FTP has also not been working on WEB1 and WEB4 for several weeks either. Control Panel is still very slow (if you can get...
  6. A

38h.com problems

Hello "frustrated 38h.com user". UPDATE @ 15:45 23/8/2005: I just had an email back from James Griffin of 38H saying that WEB9 should be back up in around an hour's time. I've now given up with 38H. I had 100 sites hosted with them and am now in the middle of the extremely painful...
  7. A

38h.com problems

Hi NiteLifeUK. I am a web hosting reseller and, like you, use the 38h.com services. I have nearly 100 websites hosted with 38h.com. One of their servers (WEB3) went down for a 6 day period in June - which affected 13 of my websites - I guess this is what affected you. 38h.com have gone...
Back