• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Time for some dutch words : Wat een vaag onderwerp. Yeah it's really dutch ^_^.
  2. T

Site with Subpages :) ... review please ^_^

Oh yeah, almost forgot, in 2 - 12 weeks there will come an feature that you may have your own banner (off course you will be paid) at the site ...
  3. T

Site with Subpages :) ... review please ^_^

Hello, I'm searching for somebody that wants to be the admin of the daughterpage hosting, freehosting and/or paidhosting @ www.daily-start.com. Since i'm starting my site it would be need if anybody wanted to help. I only need one person for that page. Further i'm looking for admins for the...
  4. T

Found new hosts! #2

Very Much Thanks Cyberflash, but at 'Fairmount' you have to have an excisting website for them to review before they let your in their servers ! So, maybe usefull to add for your description.
  5. T

Startpage ...

[..] You can close this thread now [..]
  6. T

Startpage ...

Hello, [..] Don't matter anymore since nobody is responding :P [..] Grtz, Roel V. aka The_ReVenger PS.: I'm looking for a good host also with php and no ads, thanks ! If the idea is gonna work i'm going to take a paidhost.
  7. T

PHP & MYSQL & lots of bandwidth

Just face the facts man, paid service or less bandwith and not that high specs, i know you want them for eps or something, you don't need much bandwith in the beginning.
  8. T

PHP + MySQL host ... rest doesn't matter

Searching for a host with PHP + MySQL and no tripod or nelie.org aka maxi-web.net, thanks !
  9. T

Crosswinds.net

Maybe but they are one of the less free hosts that have lasted long and are still lasting. Why you think all the other free hosts with lots of features are dieing soon ?
  10. T

Ableinternet! 50mb+PHP+CGI+No ads

It is changed now to 50, as you may notice above.
  11. T

ATTN: Freehosts: Re: WarezHunter

maybe you should get out a demo ?
  12. T

9cy.com Now a 0catch partner!

Ok that you became a co-brand ok, and that you changed space to 100mb, also ok. Well but I have one question, why don't you just keep some extra features, altough you are a 0catch partner you don't have to have the exact same features as them will you ? Because if you have, i don't see the...
  13. T

LOL check host.sk

I DON't ABUSE IT, it's a friend of mine, and also he isn't abusing them, he can't do anything that his site is visited that good. He has only a few images and html ... and they say unlimited bandwith (that doesn't excists, ok but still..) so no abuse !
  14. T

LOL check host.sk

Hey, just wanted to say this : Host.sk is now down, and you want to know why ? http://gathering.tweakers.net is a very famous forum for the Dutch people, and a friend of mine posted a site on it which many tweakers found kewl, and it was just new so all tweakers visited it. The forum has at...
  15. T

Limited Launch

May i ask which php version ? Thanks !
  16. T

New Host

If you don't understand german then is here the adres to *english* language : http://www.rules.li/pn/index.php?newlang=eng, and for hosting it's http://rules.li/wbs
  17. T

PHP/MySQL

Is there maybe an individual person that is wanting to host me ? I will not do anything illegal ;)
  18. T

PHP/MySQL

I have an account at tripod.co.uk, so please help me :)
  19. T

PHP/MySQL

Ok i'm looking for a host with the following specs : 25mb 1gb bandwith MySQL Database (1) PHP 4 FTP No Frame Ads (prefer no ads) NO TRIPOD because i cannot connect to them and NO NETFIRMS.
  20. T

[Thread Closed] Does Anybody know...

Re: Re: Does Anybody know... A friend of mine did and he experienced a lot of downtime. Also this guy has :rolleyes: Click
Back