• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

5 GB space, 100 GB bandwidth WHM/cPanel Reseller under $9/month

This special is only valid until January 1st, 2006. Contact us now for: 5 GB space 100 GB bandwidth WHM/cPanel 99.5% uptime guaranteed, or your next full month is free Overselling enabled Custom/private nameservers Unlimited features ... this great reseller account for only $8.99/month! No...
  2. P

** 4 GB space + 35 GB transfer ** $4/month ** Free Domain with Yearly Payment **

Our special for this week is a custom plan: 4 GB space 35 GB transfer Unlimited features WHM/cPanel for only $4/month. Pay yearly and get two months and a domain name free ($40). Please contact sales@pivotalwebhosting.com or one of the IM handles listed in our profile to sign up.
  3. P

SelfMoved: Cheep Reseller Needed

Hello sir, We can offer you the following custom plan for $4/month (paid quarterly via mail-in would be $12/quarter): 4 GB space 40 GB transfer Our SiteUptime stats Included also is: cPanel/WHM/Fantastico (latest, updated nightly) Private/custom nameservers Unlimited FTP accounts...
  4. P

Pivotal Web Hosting

Everyone, as vphost said, this is not a support forum. If you have some objection to sending us an e-mail, PM us on this site. redz, IM is not our primary method of support nor a reliable way to rely on or contact us with. We do not use IM every day. Sending us an e-mail is your best bet. Your...
  5. P

Pivotal Web Hosting

klitzer, I do understand your concern, and we have just verified that your domain has been correctly pointed to our servers, so it should now work fine. The obvious problem with contacting our customers via e-mail is the fact that our own sites are hosted on our servers as well. Therefore we...
  6. P

Pivotal Web Hosting

I personally restored your entire account NetCafe, so if they were part of your account when our previous server went down, then they will be part of your account now. EDIT: I just checked your cPanel config file, and yes, those three domains are included.
  7. P

Pivotal Web Hosting

We are still working to restore some smaller accounts, however all resellers have been restored. DNS propagation is the real killer right now. We have no further news or updates, and redz has cancelled their hosting plan with us.
  8. P

Pivotal Web Hosting

We have modified nameservers in order to prevent waiting for new IP resolution. Please modify all of your nameservers to ns1.pivotalwebhosting.com and ns2.pivotalwebhosting.com, regardless of which server you have been placed on. Thank you to all our customers for your patience. Compensation...
  9. P

Pivotal Web Hosting

We are waiting for DNS to resolve on the nameservers for the new server. If you wish to expediate this process, change your nameservers to the registrar default, and then change them back to the previous ones you have been told to use for our servers.
  10. P

Pivotal Web Hosting

vanidium is my customer.
  11. P

Pivotal Web Hosting

Thanks for your support JewlzK.
  12. P

Pivotal Web Hosting

I understand all of your concerns and appreciate your support everyone, we just got the word our new servers should be ready for our use within a few hours from now. At that time they have my special instructions to begin a secure copy (scp) from our old server onto our new one. To those of you...
  13. P

Dual Xeon

I can offer you the following server located in McLean, Virginia. Dual Xeon 2.0 GHz 3000 GB bandwidth (10mbps unmetered) 1 GB RAM 250 GB IDE hard drive or 181 GB SCSI hard drive Semi-managed Base Price: $140/month + $130 setup Add-ons cPanel/WHM/Fantastico: +$30/month 512 MB RAM...
  14. P

I Need Adult Host With Additional IPs Services

Well the way I would handle this is continue to charge the customer for the IPs and he can retain control over them to use as he pleases. If he stops paying for an IP I would charge him a fee becasue basically, the IP is useless and the host or IP owner would have to plead the case to the...
  15. P

I Need Adult Host With Additional IPs Services

In essence, no. Assuming China doesn't just block an entire range of IP addresses that the host draws from, a host with a special arrangement like this would simply assign dedicated IP addresses to the site owner.
  16. P

Need Reseller

If you take a look at this topic: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=75183 You will see that xSpeedHost is currently working out some issues with their server. I believe it would be in your best interest to wait if they have been satisfactory in other areas (uptime, support).
  17. P

Unmanaged Dedicated server Needed!

Yes, we own our servers. This particular server would be located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Our company was founded in May of this year, but I am sure there are several members of this site at shared, reseller, VPS, and dedicated levels who can vouch for our services and support.
  18. P

Unmanaged Dedicated server Needed!

I can offer you the following unmanaged server for $105/month with no setup fee. I am aware that it is more than you were paying for WW-Hosting's server, but as I am sure you are now aware since he went out of business, you do need to pay more for better service. Intel Celeron 2.4 GHz...
  19. P

I need a small reseller account! (can comprimise alot)

I can offer you the following reseller plan for $13/month: 10 GB space 100 GB bandwidth cPanel/WHM/Fantastico Unlimited cPanel features (FTP, MySQL, subdomains, addon domains) Overselling enabled Private nameservers
  20. P

dedicated request

Yes, at the moment our site is still under construction, but we're working around the clock to get it up and running soon.
Back