• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Requesting Hosting

I'm requesting just a small hosting package. I don't really like to much because I'm afraid of freewebhosting that are overselling their packages. I would just like a reliable hosting, around 1 year in the business. I would also like a community that is good and well-built. Uptime is also...
  2. R

Simple Free Request

GlacierHosting could do that for you, however you need to create 5 posts in the forum. Standard Plan Disk Space: 2.5GB Bandwidth: 25GB FTP Accounts: Unlimited Email Accounts: Unlimited Email Lists: Unlimited Databases: Unlimited Sub Domains: Unlimited Parked Domains: Unlimited...
  3. R

Looking for a quick deal

GlacierHosting could do that for you, however you need to create 45 posts in the forum. Standard Plan Disk Space: 2.5GB Bandwidth: 25GB FTP Accounts: Unlimited Email Accounts: Unlimited Email Lists: Unlimited Databases: Unlimited Sub Domains: Unlimited Parked Domains: Unlimited Add-on...
  4. R

host for guild (game)website

GlacierHosting could do that for you, however you need to create 5 posts in the forum. Standard Plan Disk Space: 250MB Bandwidth: 3GB FTP Accounts: 5 Email Accounts: 5 Email Lists: 5 Databases: 5 Sub Domains: 5 Parked Domains: 5 Add-on Domains: 5 Cost: 5 Posts Per Month...
  5. R

Free Hosting Request

What kind of ads will you be placing [good-host]? Would it be Google Adsense? I am willing to do [post to host] or [advertisements]. I could also do both of them if you will make my account a RESELLER. I would only be hosting people who need wordpress blogs.
  6. R

Free Hosting Request

I am looking for a free host to host me a couple of forums. I'm not looking for a very large requirements. They are the basic ones. All I need is uptime, good reviews and a pretty old host to prove it's reliability. Space : 100 MB Bandwith : 1 Gigabyte MySql : 5 or more cPanel this are...
  7. R

free 7GB of space,70 GB BW,ftp,mysqp,php no ads

how will you pay for the cost?
  8. R

Hosting for a chatroom

still looking.....
  9. R

Hosting for a chatroom

can i know how long and how high is your uptime?
  10. R

Hosting for a chatroom

I need a hosting for a chatroom it will not be that large, it will be around 10 maximum persons at a time and 2-5 person in average. I dont need too much bandwith since 2-5 person can't really eat up 10gb of bandwith a month. I will be using blab! lite version 3.8 . It's a free version so its...
  11. R

Free Premium Style Hosting

jeesh. when some free hosting offers 50gb is that premium? no it called overselling. When some free hosting is overselling without ads or any kind of income is that called premium its called fly-over-night host or what we call " to good to be true". I don't want to start a flame wars i'm just...
  12. R

A Hosting Needed

It says that I should be 14, i'm just 13. However I do have alot of experience with web mastering.
  13. R

A Hosting Needed

please state whether it is ad free, post to host or none at all. also please give me your host site ^_^
  14. R

A Hosting Needed

Space : 500mb and or more Bandwith : As Much As You Can Give Me MYSQL : 1-5 is enough PHP : Yes Cpanel : Yes Site Description : A gaming site. it will have a forum for ran online.
  15. R

A Hosting

anyone?:angel:
  16. R

A Hosting

game installer actually
  17. R

A Hosting

an installer file. i am located at asia specifically at the philippines. the users will be worldwide.
  18. R

A Hosting

I need a hosting for downloads. I will host 2-5 files. 1 file is 380mb while the others are 5mb and lest so ill be needing 400+mb. But i need alot of bandwith i can do ads, even pop-ups (pop-ups can be 10,000 a day or more if you want). I will have a frontpage and i also need a fast server pls.
  19. R

Need Hosting

thx all im going with yurx, one time posting
  20. R

Wanna know the most popular board used for

i use smf, lots of "professional designs and simple". I just can't find a professional design and simple (can you look for me ^_^) but about in the mod part, it stinks lol. also its very buggy in my part but its next to paid for me. i just need to get a free simple and professional design to...
Back