• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

An invitation to crash my programs :)

It's a very feature-rich - too many features to be listed here :) - club membership system in alpha phase:- http://www.linave.com/debugging/index.php . I would appreciate very much for any help to test out the system. BTW, the club categories are meaningless now, and are just for testing...
  2. C

Free Dedicated Servers?

I think they say on their Web site that you need to have 5000+ page views of your main page per day to qualify.....
  3. C

Free Dedicated Servers?

It looks more like an enthusiast daring to venture into uncharted waters to me, but I doubt that anyone who has spent so much time, effort and money to build up that kind of traffic is willing to risk the site with it.
  4. C

So.... What happen to .web??

Where did you get this info? As far as I know, there is just a controversy that ICANN may award this tld to Network Solutions (damn if it does), which almost everybody is up against, that's all.
Back