• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Domain Appraisal

Could someone tell me how much these could be worth? GeneralTalk.net MeganFan.com Thanks for the help!
  2. M

Reseller Needed

A hostee of mine wants me to help him find a good reseller. He wants 5 GB Space per month 50 GB Bandwith Unlimited email, domains, etc Cpanel/Fantastico and his budget is around $10/month. Thanks!
  3. M

Reseller Needed

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a reseller account from a reliable company. I need about.. 10 GB Space Unlimited Features (mySQL, Domains, Emails, Subdomains, ETC) cPanel, WHM, Fantastico Not over 20$/mo. Account Transfer I really want someone who isn't going to shut down in a few...
  4. M

MeganFan.com

http://meganfan.com This is the first layout I've made without using photoshop to make the tables and stuff. I'd appreciate any feedback on it. Thank you.
  5. M

What to use besides adsense and clicksor?

I've been with clicksor for about a week and the contextual link ads are annoying me (and the pop-unders aren't an option.. my visitors wouldn't ever come back) And... Google isn't an option either because they suspended my account. So, I was wondering what's third best to those? I...
  6. M

Hotlink Help

I'm not sure if this is the right forum... I have this file, it's a video on my website. I just found out that someone from another site is directly linking to that video and letting people stream it (they have a little video thing on their site).. and it's killing my bandwith (I don't even...
  7. M

MeganFan.com need suggestions

www.meganfan.com (when you get there click the "site" link) I am fairly happy with my new design except it just seems cluttered or messy (for some reason this happens a lot with my sites). So, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to make it look better and more.. clean looking...
  8. M

HexJournals.com Remotely Hosted Journals

URL: www.hexjournals.com EXAMPLE: http://users2.hexjournals.com/example (this is what you get when you signup.. nothing has been customized.) Hey everyone, HexJournals.com offers free remotely hosted journals (not wordpress or anything you've seen a million times before, an original...
Back