• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. FishStick

VPS requested

Hi, I need a VPS with the following plan for a forum and a couple of small webpages: Bandwidth: 200GB Diskspace: 20GB Panel: DirectAdmin Location: Europe Server: Documented server and network uptime Network: Server must have a direct connection to a gateway on an IX, the Telia network, or the...
  2. FishStick

Interested in VPS - Europe

Hi, I'm interested in a VPS located in Europe. I had a VPS with the old NevaCious hosted at within LeaseWeb's domain and I was very pleased with it so I now also got a dedicated at LeaseWeb. NevaCious was sold and the new owners moved their servers to the US - which is odd as most of...
  3. FishStick

Is Danny from NevaCious still around?

Hi, Anyone know if Danny from NevaCious is still around and running some sort of webhost? Regards, DOS4GW
  4. FishStick

Review on NevaCious.com

Review on NevaCious.com A little more than a month ago I was on the search for a new web host. I posted in this forum and got a few replies, but most of the offers I got wouldn’t suit me because they either had a negative attitude towards SSH, had poor connections (many hops on poor...
  5. FishStick

Quality hosting needed

I need: About 1Gb webspace 1Gbit connection or higher Ssh w. screens – documented long uptime Perl Php4-gd 1 mysql database with unlimited database space Unlimited transfer is preferable (50Gb+) Direct line to the Internet Exchange is preferable 2-3 custom ftp accounts Custom dns...
Back