• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. FishStick

VPS requested

Hi ezXEN, Somewhere between my web hosting plan at $10/month for 100 GB transfer / 2.6 GB storage and my dedicated over at LeaseWeb with 1000 GB transfer / 2x75GB disks for 79 Euros (I even got double RAM since I pre-pay for every three months). I feel my plan should cost somewhere between $25...
  2. FishStick

VPS requested

Hi! Sorry guys, but we got all our members in Europe including myself, so with regards to latency and response times we're only interested in a VPS located in Europe. Besides, we wouldn't be interested in paying for 500 GB when we will only use about 100 GB but are looking for 200 GB just to...
  3. FishStick

VPS requested

Ok, I'm not a reseller but if that's correct maybe a moderator could move it.
  4. FishStick

VPS requested

Hi, I need a VPS with the following plan for a forum and a couple of small webpages: Bandwidth: 200GB Diskspace: 20GB Panel: DirectAdmin Location: Europe Server: Documented server and network uptime Network: Server must have a direct connection to a gateway on an IX, the Telia network, or the...
  5. FishStick

need server in russia

I'm also interested in a server there :-)
  6. FishStick

OMG WTF!? Free 3 months and free domain - are they nuts?

If that's so it isn't "FREE Domain for LIFE". A "free" domain name is fairly common and the cost is simply included in the payments.
  7. FishStick

Hello

Right on there sport.
  8. FishStick

Hello

I disagree. You can't compare a home workstation with a server in a data centre by saying "the same reason why you want a computer". There is no issue setting up apache at a home workstation running a web server in the background for the world to see. You want to buy a workstation so you can...
  9. FishStick

Hello

The main reason, or the main reason why I got a dedi, would be that you can configure it to suit your needs. Additionally you won’t have to worry about any other users abusing their accounts generating excessive load or lurking at your home domain.
  10. FishStick

How the Hell

The case wouldn't be over the $6.95 - it would be to set a standard to scare other hosts from doing the same, which most large cases are just about. Anyway, I'm sure if you (the topic starter) read their AUP somewhere you'll probalby find a policy about your usage affecting the other customers...
  11. FishStick

Interested in VPS - Europe

Hi, I'm interested in a VPS located in Europe. I had a VPS with the old NevaCious hosted at within LeaseWeb's domain and I was very pleased with it so I now also got a dedicated at LeaseWeb. NevaCious was sold and the new owners moved their servers to the US - which is odd as most of...
  12. FishStick

Why do they? How do they?

Why should they limit e-mail and ftp accounts? Isn't it nice customers themselves, small or big, won't ever have to worry about running out of them? - I think it's great with unlimited databases and so on. I can host a database for a friend and an small ftp for another asides to mine. These...
  13. FishStick

Is Danny from NevaCious still around?

Ah, that’s to bad - for me I guess... You see, I’m a former customer of his VPS' and I was very satisfied with his services. Now it’s sold and I have loads of problems with my space at the new owner’s server and I’m getting fed up. They’ve managed to delete my databases, suspend my...
  14. FishStick

Is Danny from NevaCious still around?

Hi, Anyone know if Danny from NevaCious is still around and running some sort of webhost? Regards, DOS4GW
  15. FishStick

Need a server with lots of bandwidth

Why not a 100Mbit flatfee? http://www.leaseweb.com/index.php?p=highvolume9
  16. FishStick

Beware of Vizaweb.com!

Heh, if users care to lie about their relationship to a host they can simply make or change the documentation themselves. Both screenshots and emails are useless. A link to the user's page on the host, good or bad, is the only proper documentation. One thing I wonder is how big the...
  17. FishStick

What happened to NevaCious?

What does it matter for the clients who's administrating the company? This topic is getting more and more useless for each post.
  18. FishStick

Somehow I don't see the irresponsibility in Danny not wasting his time spoon feeding another host simply curious with logs from his server when he got clients to take care off, a1whs.com. It's not like showing the logs to you, or anyone else here, would change the subject matter, and little do...
  19. FishStick

I'm sure they had their reasons to delete it. The server works fine now, so what ever they did seems to have fixed the issue...
  20. FishStick

Well, now as the abuser is located I think everything will back to normal.
Back