• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

PHPBB + Coppermine

Is there any way to connect the two together and make them work so that all the members that register in one place work in the other as well? So if you sign up at the forum you are also a member at the photo gallery.
  2. M

Upto 500MB

Ok i will offer free web hosting upto 500MB of space and 25GBs of transfer IF you sign up and complete a referal for me...I will have to email you the link. If you would like to do this please Email me at mbclwebhosting@gmail.com (Make the subjeck "referal for hosting")and send me your...
  3. M

New site

Ok i made a forum for my friend well we worked together on it but its a car forum and i was wondering what else i should do to it to make it more appealing to people it looks pretty good right now besides the lack of memebrs lol but that should be increased here pretty soon any ways please let...
  4. M

$10 / Month ... 20 Gig reseller ... 100 gig transfer

20 Gigs of space 100 Gigs of transfer 150 email address 150 mysql databases 150 email accounts 150 ftp accounts 150 email listings 150 subdomains 150 parked domain 150 addon domain Uptime 99.8% Only $10 / Month! UPDATE: we have only 6 accounts left out of the original 25 we...
  5. M

Preordering offer

In about 2 weeks i will have plenty of space and i am looking for people to fill it up so as a preorder offer i will give you 1000mb Storage Space 30gb/mothly Bandwidth 50 Subdomains 50 POP3 Email acc. 50 Email add. 50 FTP Accounts 50 MySQL databases Front Page extensions 99.9%...
  6. M

Dedicated

Ok i found http://www.virtuosonetsolutions.com/shop.php?cat=15&main=1 and i am lookin for onje that has the same specs as there cheapest one for the same price or lower
  7. M

FREE Hosting - have 3 to give out

1000mb Storage Space 30gb/mothly transfer 50 Subdomains 50 POP3 Email acc. 50 Email add. 50 FTP Accounts 50 MySQL databases Front Page extensions 99.9% uptime Please PM me
  8. M

Free forums

Our company is going to get a few forums going and we want admins but it will esentually be your site. The forums will be preinstaleed (PHPBB or SMF) then you and I would be admin but you would be doing most of the work but i will help out when ever i can. So I will be putting out all the money...
Back