• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Domain Reseller.

There was a thread exactly like this a few days ago...
  2. L

php Error little help please

<?php $bgColor if($bgColor != "FFFFFF" || $bgColor != "8f9599" || $bgColor != "ABB0B3") { $bgColor = "8f9599"; } else { $bgColor = "FFFFFF"; } ?> Don't forget ;'s...
  3. L

Domain Resellers

I'm a reseller of Directi, if you want, you can be my subreseller and sell domains for 7.50$ (com/net/org) with no minimum deposit or you can go with directi directly but you need to make a deposit of 75$ to sell domains at 6.99$
  4. L

1 Domain for sell

I offer 3$ :)
  5. L

I need Blog Hosting - wordpress needed

I can offer you this free plan, all I require is that you need to put a banner like google ads in your website wich I will try to make it blend into your design. 60 MB space 2.5 GB bandwidth Unlimited ftp, mysql, emails Unlimited parked and addon domains Cpanel with Fantastico so you can...
  6. L

REQUEST: 10mb, PHP, MySQL, DNS for Humor Site

I can offer you 10 MB space 1 GB bandwidth Unlimited mysql/ftp/emails Unlimited parked and addons domains All I require is a bidvertiser banner wich I would make fit your design.
  7. L

Looking for a cheap host. 100mega/7Giga

I can offer you 100 MB space 8 GB bandwidth Unlimited mysql, ftp, email Unlimited parked and addons domains Cpanel + Fantastico For 22$/year or 2$/month You can contact me at admin @ dgfx.net
  8. L

need hosting, already have domain

I can offer you this package to start, all I require is a text link banner like google ads in your website 100mb space 1gb bandwitch Unlimited mysql,ftp,email Cpanel + Fantastico This package could upgrade if i'm getting good result
  9. L

Need Hosting

I can offer the following package for 2$/month 500 MB space 5 GB bandwitch Cpanel, Fantastico Unlimited Mysql Unlimited Ftp Unlimited Email Unlimited Parked domains Unlimited Addon domains
  10. L

Host that allows uploading through PHP

Normaly, the browser would send the data and the php script would create the file like if it was on a webhost...
  11. L

searching for quality 100mb web space with ftp.

I can host you with Cpanel/Fantastico 100mb space 1gb bandwitch Unlimited mysql/ftp/email but you will need to put little a text link banners like google ads in your website
  12. L

Looking for a small host

I would give you : 100mb space 1gb bandwitch Unlimited mysql/ftp/email and I could upgrade your plan if I get good results
  13. L

free hosting needed

I can host you if you accept to put clicksor ads (text link banner) for me on your site
  14. L

Looking for a small host

I can host you if you accept to put clicksor ads (text link banner) for me on your site
  15. L

Host that allows uploading through PHP

If its just for writing a script you can install apache on your computer...but I can host you
  16. L

UT 2004 clan site hosting needed.

no, it's for free hosting you dont need to pay anything but you need to put a 468x60 banner in your website
  17. L

UT 2004 clan site hosting needed.

I can host you if you accept to put a banner (468x60) on each page or almost all...
  18. L

Reseller Needed.

You can have the following package at HostGator 10gb space 100gb bandwitch Unlimited sites/ftp/mysql... for 49.95$/month
  19. L

Cheap hosting

You can have the following package at HostGator 3.5 gb space 50 gb bandwitch Unlimited mysql for 6.95$/month
  20. L

Looking for Reseller/Dedicated

There are great reseller and dedicated server plans at hostgator.com. The company has been in business since 2002
Back