• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Help - Problem with Windows 2000 Professinal

I found the exact driversfor the modem and installed it , but it still has the same error any suggestions?????
  2. S

Thats the problem, Im not sure which drivers to download? Any drivers for a "Simple Communications Device" ???
  3. S

Help! I am unable to connect to the internet through win 2k pro . I lookeds in device manager and there is a question mark by "Simple Communications Device" . Upon further investigation, I found that it cant find any drivers for the device. I dont understand this because I dont need to do this...
  4. S

Host Ultra - How Come I never saw this host before!!!

Ive noticed some file name restrictions that I feel people should know about. Any file with !@#$%^&*(){[]} will not be uploaded. Its kinda weird to name a file with those - but I have had 5 or so files that cannot be uploaded
  5. S

Host Ultra - How Come I never saw this host before!!!

I must have been blind before... Ftp Unlimited space Unlimited bandwidth 1 exit ad - 10 seconds after the visitor leaves your site! Too many to list but those features are unmatched! I don't understand why everyone doesnt go with them??? Am I missing something?
  6. S

Affilate Programs That Are Good For My Site??

Its Very simple. CJ has a large aamout of advertisers. You sign up for CJ, then U go searching for advertisers tha match your site, and apply for them. You put the supplied code on your site and all earning from your multiple programs are included in your 1 monthly check. Hope that helps
  7. S

Archbob, Where is this FreeSampleCD's program - FineClicks,CJ, Or Clixgalore?
  8. S

Digital Dream

Nice layout and color combinations. It's true for some reason it took a while for it to load - you may want to look into that Other than that I think its great.
  9. S

Adesigns!

Cool site, and interesting layouts good job! (You may want to get more layouts, freewebtemplates.com has hundreds!)
  10. S

::.. Review it ..::

Very Cool image map mouse over effect is quite interesting
  11. S

visit my web

Right - Where's the content?(no content = no visitors) Also I see that you are new to the web and I just wanted to say "Welcome!" try as hard as you can not to make youre page look like an ameatur did it.
  12. S

New dkAds Network Website... What do you think?

Its looks ok. I just dont like that menu thing at the top and how its totally not leveled with earch other - IDK what you could do , but hey you asked for comments.
  13. S

I think fineclicks is great too - In fact they are on my site right now. On the bottom left. They get many many clicks but not alot of lead, I have like .81 cents in leads. I know pretty bad but all my visitors want to do is click not sign up. (the win a playstation 2 get sooo many clicks, but...
  14. S

Thanks for the "nice site btw" it really means a lot since I just totally renovated my site and I'll look in to the CJ thing, I have like 23 dollers that I forgot about so maybe I'll earn the 2 dollors. Thanks
  15. S

Looking for CPM

www.saybyebye.net is good I have recieved payment (payable through paypal and check). payment is quick and their cpm rates are as follows: --->468x60 Banner + Multiple popups = .46 CPM --->468x60 Banner + single PopUp (Only 1 popup per IP/24 hours)= .30 CPM --->468x60 Banner + Pop-Up...
  16. S

Ad-free...that's it.

LOL - that would be soo funny if one of them stumbles into a 404. They would be like "Oh now I know what its for!" LOL
  17. S

My New Site - Shaped From Your Comments!!!

How do you propose I do that?
  18. S

Earn Cash with Your Website!

Jan, I wonder how many times youve written that. LOL
  19. S

Modchip

the deal is send clicks to their site and he gets paid. He shouldnt care if they buy it.
  20. S

general question: do banner ads still work?

The only problem is popups annoy my visitors so much that they refuse to come back - visitors have emailed me. I already have one popup by my free host so I can put in another or it drives my visitors to the brink of insanity.
Back