• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

www.aussnet.com - so easy

evilhaze: i guess you didn't read this above, so i'll repost it. "as for the bandwidth issues, as stated earlier, the server is not mine. the application is in testing phase at the moment (thus the reason for even posting here to begin with) - if enough people take to using this, i shall...
  2. S

yes, all well and true. however, the last time i tried brinkster, which was a considerable amount of time ago, the url to my account was extremely long, as oppossed to www.host.com/username/ - as for the bandwidth issues, as stated earlier, the server is not mine. the application is in testing...
  3. S

yes there are file restrictions, uploads are limited to images, flash movies and database files. the fundamental purpose of this application is bannerless ASP hosting, something which i have found to be very rare to find!
  4. S

no, sorry. uploading files is browser based, and ASP is supported for server side scripting.
  5. S

telstra isdn actually. i don't own the server, i just have access to it. i built the hosting application running there - it has no bandwidth or account size restrictions.
  6. S

hi, try http://www.aussnet.com/ - free - no maxium disk space - no bandwith limit - no banner ads! - browser based upload - supports ASP scripting!! too easy
Back