• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Great low prices Starting at $5.99/Month. Free Templates included !

Productivehosting.net offers affordable, yet high quality Shared hosting and Reseller solution. We gain our customer loyalty the old-fashioned way - we earn it. We know that reputation in the Information Age means everything, and that the only way to achieve success is by taking care of our...
  2. P

Great low prices Starting at $1.50/Month

Productivehosting.net offers affordable, yet high quality Shared hosting and Reseller solution. We gain our customer loyalty the old-fashioned way - we earn it. We know that reputation in the Information Age means everything, and that the only way to achieve success is by taking care of our...
  3. P

Please Host Me (CnC Site)

mabey ehostingtalk.com or freewht.com can help out Good luck
  4. P

Hosting for my tutorials website

ehostingtalk.com is also giving out free 300MB web hosting .
  5. P

Web Hosting Starting at $1.50/Month

Productivehosting.net offers affordable, yet high quality Shared hosting and Reseller solutions, aimed at Individuals, small businesses and Web Pros. We gain our customer loyalty the old-fashioned way - we earn it. We know that reputation in the Information Age means everything, and that the...
  6. P

Great low prices Starting at $1.50/Month with our 5 STAR 24/7 Support Team ! 99.9% UT

Productivehosting.net offers affordable, yet high quality Shared hosting and Reseller solutions, aimed at Individuals, small businesses and Web Pros. We gain our customer loyalty the old-fashioned way - we earn it. We know that reputation in the Information Age means everything, and that the...
  7. P

Resellspace.net for sale !

Hi, Hiya-Host Im sorry to inform you that we already got offered for the whole package $110. Thank You anyways for your bid THanks
  8. P

Sorry guys I fixed it now
  9. P

Hello, Everyone We have http://resellspace.net for sale ! Package includes with : Domain Name : resellspace.net Web template : Flash Free 1 month Resell plan : * 2000 MB Disk Space * 40 GB of Data Transfer * Unlimited Domains * Unlimited Sub Domains *...
  10. P

Great Hosting Plans Starting at $1.50/month !

11. P

How to judge a webhoster?

Well I guess you have to call their number or chat with them online. See we have 24/7 Phone support, Ticket Support , and chat support and our cutomers love the fact that they can contact us any time of the day. Good Luck
  12. P

How to judge a webhoster?

Hi, junz The must important thing is the support that you will get from your host. Uptime is also important also as you do not want your site to be down. But try looking for a company at least with 24/7 phone support. Good Luck buddy
  13. P

needed host 60$/month

Hi, darkox Ok couple of things here : 1.) at least 20 free domain registration - I dont think you will ever find some one for that. 2.) Unlimited Space - No such thing every hard drive has a limit. 3.) At least 500 GB Bandwidth min. - Hard to find for $60 month. For that much...
  14. P

Need Small Hosting

Wow you guys are like hawks chasing a mouse..LOL Radejr, If you are still looking for a host , Remember support means everything !! You want to make sure that your host provides at least 24/7 Support and try looking for a company that has been in the hosting business for at least 1 to 2...
  15. P

Hosting Plans Starting at $1.50/month !

16. P

Is my paid host worth it

Hello, counsellor Ace-host.net is a great company When I first started out we never had a problem with them whats so ever speed, network,support 10/10 Just because you are getting all that stuff for a great price does not mean anything, That company is strong. And you will find that out if...
  17. P

Web Hosting Plans Starting at $1.50/month !

18. P

Looking for Dual processor server

Hi, daveganley Fully-Managed or Un-Managed ? Does it come with any panels ?
  19. P

Paid Hosting Question on a certain offer

I would advise you to forget about unmetered you will run into big problems. Look for something that tells you exactly what you are going to get. Good luck :-)
  20. P

Need a free domain host

What country or state are you from candy ? and what would be the space used for ? Thank you
Back